BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion

sassyhair

I just scooped this up from sally's today and it looks hella good. I was gonna get the other one that has been getting raved about but I read it had canola oil in it and I have been hearing some bad things about that.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Soy bean Oil, Glycerin, Aloe leaf extract, Polyquaterium 37 & Propylene Glycol Dicaprate & PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium 6, Growth Complex (Sage, Horsetail, Scull Cap, Amla, Grape see, Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum<<what is that, Hibiscus and Nettle), Diazolidinyl Urea & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

I have yet to try it but I will return when I do.

I have the Oil Moisturizer with Aloe and Castor Oil and I LOVE IT! It is the only product so far that has made my hair shiny. It has canola oil but my hair must love it!

This product looks interesting, I'm liking some of the ingredients. Let us know how it works out.

BeautifulNameX

i just seen that in cvs. it look intersing did you try it.. and how was it. and if any knows how dose it compare to the castor oil one. i like the castor one

sassyhair

I have used it twice so far and I love it, I was at work today and I brushed my hair outta my face and I noticed how soft it was. I am only using it in the morning to prevent buildup. It is light and isnt really sticky like the kids organics stuff. I got mine from sallys and it costs 4.99 but I paid 4.79 with a discount from a sally's card that is excellent for 12 oz.

Lynnerie

WOW Sassyhair! I just posted these ingredients in another thread. I love this stuff. I use it to moisturize my hair before I cover it with my fall. I use this stuff everyday. Its light and I like the advice it gives on the bottle.

"In addition to using BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion drink the proper amount of water daily, nourish your body with healthy foods, and visit your sylist for regular trims."

Well i like the first 2 tips! :lol:

sassyhair

me too, I love it on the bottle is also says...
it is infused with pathenol, aloe vera, and anti breakage complex to prevent breakage, stregthen and revitalize damaged hair. Once hair is stregthened, it grows longer and once it is properly moisturized it stope breaking.

someone in their camp knows what they are doin, they are making sense of hair products

LovelyLionessa

Dang, and I was just in Sally's yesterday too! :ohwell:

I absolutely love the BB Oil Moisturizer, it's amazing!! Can someone please post a pic of the BB Moisturizing Growth lotion? Does it come in a jar? I tried doing a search on Sally's site, but I'm having trouble locating it. :confused:

sassyhair

when I went to sallys it was right next to the bb oil mositurizer. it comes in a bottle the top is gold and the label is goldish with a pic of two ladies with long hair on it.

Tee

sassyhair said:
I have used it twice so far and I love it, I was at work today and I brushed my hair outta my face and I noticed how soft it was. I am only using it in the morning to prevent buildup. It is light and isnt really sticky like the kids organics stuff. I got mine from sallys and it costs 4.99 but I paid 4.79 with a discount from a sally's card that is excellent for 12 oz.

That was another thing I didnt really like about my Kids Organics. It was just kinda weird on my hair. To watery. I think my hair just love Oil based products.

LovelyLionessa

sassyhair said:
when I went to sallys it was right next to the bb oil mositurizer. it comes in a bottle the top is gold and the label is goldish with a pic of two ladies with long hair on it.

Oh is this it? I have never noticed this product before, but it sounds really good though.

LovelyLionessa

TSUprincess04 said:
I've wanted to try this product too, but the smell turned me off.

What did it smell like? Although, I have heard people complain about the smell of the BB Oil Moisturizer, but mine smells yummy, like coconuts. Heck, all the people complaining about the smell of WGO kept me from trying that stuff until recently and I now love it, the smell doesn't bother me. But I am curious as to how the BB Moisturizing Growth lotion smells. :look:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I don't really remember, but I know that I quickly put it back after I sniffed it. I know people in stores may look at me like I'm crazy, but I open and sniff every product while checking it out if it's something I might want to purchase, especially if it's a product that's going to be left in my hair and not rinsed out (like shampoo/conditioner).

LovelyLionessa

TSUprincess04 said:
I don't really remember, but I know that I quickly put it back after I sniffed it. I know people in stores may look at me like I'm crazy, but I open and sniff every product while checking it out if it's something I might want to purchase, especially if it's a product that's going to be left in my hair and not rinsed out (like shampoo/conditioner).

I know, I hear ya girl. I'm a sniffer too. Heck I even sniff my favorite products if I have time to kill while in the grocery store or drugstore. :look:

LovelyLionessa

sassyhair said:
I just scooped this up from sally's today and it looks hella good. I was gonna get the other one that has been getting raved about but I read it had canola oil in it and I have been hearing some bad things about that.

BTW, what's so bad about putting canola oil in the hair? :confused:

sassyhair

I heard it comes from a toxic seed that is used in insect repellants and poison.
It comes from a rapeseed, i think

LovelyLionessa

sassyhair said:
I heard it comes from a toxic seed that is used in insect repellants and poison.

Yikes! :eek:

I'm in too deep though, I love this stuff too much to give it up now. I guess I just say my prayers and call it a day. :ohwell:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
sassyhair said:
As long as you arent taking it internally its ok. Its how the body processes it that causes the problem. Just do a search on canola oil and you will find out all kinds of stuff.

I saw an advertisment for these products in Upscale mag and was wondering about them. They look interesting. Thanx for posting the ingredients.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
whoaaa, canola oil does that? but but but....don't people cook with that? I know I have some Canola cooking spray at home :(

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I think I will pick this up when I get off from work and use it for a rollerset or something....I'll let you guys know if I do.

sassyhair

Ok yall last night I wanted to try something different after my post about sealing your ends I thought I'd better stop using the serum unless im rollersetting and then only use it sparingly. I used this lotion over top of my silk elements leave-in last night on my wet hair. Let me tell you this stuff smoothed my ends and this morning I was in awe when I took my rollers off of my ponytails. (This is how I airdried my hair)

I love love love love love this stuff. Worth the 4.99/4.79 with a sally's card

JLove74

Once again, ya'll are killing me with good review on products. I was at Sally's today and looked at both the oil and lotion. Had them in my hand the whole time I was walking around......But I decided to put them back. (Don't ask why)

I will be going back tomorrow to pick up the lotion - Thanks for the review Sassyhair!:)