best blowdryer for naturals

Healthb4Length

As stated a good comb attachment will give u great results. Solano universial 2 in 1 comb attachment/diffuser is great and really straight blowouts.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
As long as it has a comb attachment it will get the hair pretty smooth for styling.

I actually prefer a brush to blow my hair out. the comb attachment leaves too much poof and texture for me.

I recently bought a flexible bristle round brush and a pebco pro tools dryer and i am satisfied with the straightness I get.

candy626

All blow dryers are not created equal.

The conair silver bird is the best blow dryer I have used hands down (only 40 bucks and can buy from Sally's). Prior to using the silver bird I used some cheapy conair drier from Walmart that took twice as long to get the job done.

I will say though, while having great tools is essential, your technique is even more important. I would say good technique contributes to 60% of your result while great tools contribute to about 40%.

candy626

Napp said:
I actually prefer a brush to blow my hair out. the comb attachment leaves too much poof and texture for me.

I recently bought a flexible bristle round brush and a pebco pro tools dryer and i am satisfied with the straightness I get.

My hair laughs at a comb attachment. A thermal round rush has changed my blowout game completely. After a round brush blowout and flat iron my hair gets super straight, sometimes too straight.