Best Pics of Natural Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): A Thread of Encouragement!!

Re: Best Pics of Natural Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): A Thread of Encouragement

I love this thread...and I love being natural. Hopefully one day I will have images to contribute. Keep inspiring natural newbies like me.

Re: Best Pics of Natural Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): A Thread of Encouragement

OMG, I love your twists!! Who did them for you they are so neat, and I love the curls at the ends :yep:
Thank you AtlantaJJ! I do my own hair. Let me bump this thread up!:grin: I want to see more hair.....
DSCN1153.jpg

PuffroJune2708.jpg

DSCN2214.jpg

eta: Sorry the pics are huge!!

I REALLY love this thread. It really is encouraging me to keep going down the same road that I'm on. I've just been uplifted, and I'm very gracious. Thanks for this thread. :cloud9:

I hope more members put their pics up! Great thread and the pics were absolutely beautiful. I love how some of you are so creative with styles.:yep:

Bumping for others to see there is some beautiful hair in here!

...these pics are TDf!!

I really love this one vvv
l_8bc238fef3850403da9657883891672c.jpg
:love:

Liya, didn't know she was natural
liyakebede-1.jpg

Liya_Kebedeh.jpg

Who is this? Her hair is:yep::love:
She went to my highschool!! She was also in Bobby Valentino ft. Lil Wayne video, she models on the side while attending shcool. People(HS) used to always say "she is so pretty she's ugly":ohwell: if that makes any sense...HATERS

107638834_c236ef8041.jpg
Jordan Richardson and her BadAA!

Girl; she is my inspiration(I would really like to model), and her hair just amazes me.

I think I added some pics to this thread a long time ago - but I found some old ones :drunk:

Picture047-2-1.jpg

Dry Shrunken Fro

Picture016-1.jpg

attempted straightening :perplexed

I'm transitioning now to get back my fro!

bumping... this thread is awesome!

WOW! I am so happy to see this thread! It is so great to see the unique hair black women have! BEAUTIFUL!

I needed this thread right about now.

Awesome, awesome awesome!!!

I would love to see more naturals with no curl pattern at all, nada - like me. It looks like more than 3/4 of the ladies here have soft, shiny awesome curls; if it's the products that's creating those curls, I want those products, lol!

*Is NOT stealing pics*

Here's some contributions to my newest favorite thread ever:

34rj7sw.jpg

2na4n86.jpg

295v8dv.jpg

29or3tz.jpg

sdfrx0.jpg

2nteb08.jpg

16bwle0.jpg

281yc9k.jpg

9864jk.jpg

2ue35w8.jpg

29q1ggh.jpg

28cfupt.jpg

5uo1s2.jpg

23h22z5.jpg

314f58l.jpg

I love this style, I will be able to wear this in the summer for sure....

28cfupt.jpg

I wonder if I twist up with SMB, would this style last through sweaty workouts...

That's my only concern.

Back