Black Friday 2018

Lita

Arabels-“Let it Grow Oil” was delivered today..I gave it to my big Sister,to use on her thinning areas..

Happy Hair Growing!

prettyinpurple

I got my Oyin order yesterday. Even with a slight delay, still decent arrival time since it's in the area.

My order:
"The Juices"" 1-Liter REFILLS - Greg Juice"
Mini: Honey Hemp Conditioner
What The Hemp ~ Deep Moisture Mask
NoAshAtAll ~ cocoa butter lotion in Original Honey

I filled a mister bottle with Greg Juice. I missed having a refresher spray. That big bottle came with a spray head on the side. I don't know how anyone could hold that heavy bottle and spray, at least one-handed and doing your own hair lol.

I'll get to the DC eventually, need to use up a Bekura one.

I look forward to having a regular rinse out conditioner for lazy days (honey hemp).

That's the only haircare that I ordered for the Nov. holiday sales.

naturalyogini

Since I could not find the December hit/miss. I'll stick it here.
Major miss
Curl&Potions rice milk leave in. Used it twice . Made my hair hard, dry and dull. I contacted the seller and they were very nice and gave me a discount for another purchase. I was told that it's it's not a leave in but a styling milk. It had no slip and it didn't play well with my styler. Had to re wash my hair and go back to SM LI. In the garbage it went. I'll use my discount for more vitamins. If I can't get a simple leave in to work, then it's not the line for me.