• $250.01 or more

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 16 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charz

Sinister Minister
Ladies, I am curious to what your hair products budget for Black Friday is.

Black Friday by the way is the day after Thanksgiving, when companies have huge sales to start off their 4th quarter sales with a bang!

With all the sales from vendors like Qhemet, allot of money is gonna be spent! It's a good time to stock up!

Last edited:

shandaw

Don't even mention it, I can't wait for Qhemet to have their sale. I want to buy hair products more than anything else on Black Friday.

sunbubbles

Maybe some Suave Condish............:lachen:
uuummmm but for real tho........:look:
I forsee EXTREME brokeness around black friday time, but you KNOW I gotta get SOME kinda fix, just to feel like Im actually in the shopping game:grin:, so Im gonna try and get up 20 or 40 and go invest in a really good DC. Either that or take myself on a cheapie condish shopping spree at Big Lots............ WOO HOO!!!!:lachen:

Pompous Blue

I started creating my lists for Hairveda, Qhemet Biologics and Afroveda sales in October. And have been continually massaging them.

Since my husband has become an Afroveda user, my purchases will total well over $250. But I'm ready.

Hopefully we'll hear if fromnaturewithlove.com, shoporganics.com, Ayurnaturalbeauty.com, hennasooq.com, shescentit.com, butters-n-bars.com, etc. will have sales around the same time. I have staples from these websites that I'm getting low on and need to re-purchase. I'm really hoping fromnaturewithlove.com have a 20% off sale 'cause I want to purchase some Ayurvedic powders and oils from them.

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

I don't do black friday. I did it ONCE when I was with my kids father. He loves it, had me out at Walmart B4 the sunrise in the crowds with all the crazy people. nahhhhh

I prefer to shop regular sales, which imo are better than some of the black friday sales(because they jack the prices up first just to offer a higher discount)

swalker31

Let's just say I'm taking out a 2nd mortgage!! LOL, just kidding, I put Idk because I'm pretty much caught up all my "needs" in my stash, so now its about the wants. I'm looking forward to the hitting Sephora for some Phyto products. I would love to see if any UK divas would help a sista out and order some http://www.blacklikeme.co.uk products and ship them, and I'll cover the cost. I would love to give these products a try but they don't ship to the US. So far those are my plans but hey they can change in a blink.

destine2grow

I am going to get a hooded dryer and I am hoping I can catch a sale on the hana elite. I might have to ask SO what he is getting me 4 my bday which is Dec. 23. So he can buy the most expensive of the 2.

mzsophisticated26

I don't do black friday. I did it ONCE when I was with my kids father. He loves it, had me out at Walmart B4 the sunrise in the crowds with all the crazy people. nahhhhh

I prefer to shop regular sales, which imo are better than some of the black friday sales(because they jack the prices up first just to offer a higher discount)

Girl and I with you, The last 2years I went shopping the week before christmas and still got a bunch of stuff for everyone for under $300

RockCreak

I love Black Friday....you have to go to the right places at the right time... I plan on heading to the outlets at 12am.... with my sweatsuit and sneakers and my fanny pak! :lachen:

I'll probably spend over $250.00 ok.. much over that, because I'm buying electronics....

Charz

Sinister Minister
I love Black Friday....you have to go to the right places at the right time... I plan on heading to the outlets at 12am.... with my sweatsuit and sneakers and my fanny pak! :lachen:

I'll probably spend over $250.00 ok.. much over that, because I'm buying electronics....

Girl, I will be at Annapolis mall at 12am, with blankets and everything!

La Colocha

Hey charz, i would say $20-$40 because i already got the things i really wanted but im looking for my tw mist and jbco to go on sale somewhere so i can stock up. If not then im not spending anything.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I am going to reserve my funds for my new home furnishings only this black Friday. (We will see)

isabella09

I shall probably spend 250 or more on restocking my staples therefore I will have a complete supply for the whole of next year.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!

Me too! I cant wait! I'll be at the outlet at 11 pm when they open in line at the Coach store. The deals I got there last year where CRAZY. I plan to do all my shopping that day. I did that last year and my december was so peaceful.

As far as products go I'm gettng a steamer for sure and some other online stuff.

Last edited:

Kimiche

Don't even mention it, I can't wait for Qhemet to have their sale. I want to buy hair products more than anything else on Black Friday.

The Qhemet sale is the only one that I am looking out for on that day. :yep: I can't wait.

LisaLisa1908

What 40 looks like.
I will be at the outlet camped out in front of the Coach store with my sister and niece with bells on at 10:00 pm Thanksgiving night! :lol: Then we'll pick up some other stuff from the other stores then hit the good mall when they open at 4. We'll do some shopping there, catch a late breakfast then go home and go to bed! I'm HOPING to get a Chi Turbo for a good price (I want a Runway but that's wistful thinking at this point).

panamoni

I'm ONLY buying from the Qhemmet Sale (ETA: less than $50)....pre-black Friday, I'm buying from the Phyto friends and family sale (ETA: Amount: :look:). That's it.

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Over $250. I'm trying to stock up for 6 months but I might be good for a year or 2 or 3 by the time I get done :lachen:.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Over $250. I'm trying to stock up for 6 months but I might be good for a year or 2 or 3 by the time I get done :lachen:.

I knew I needed to add some more options just for you Shay. $1000+ :lachen: jp.

I am tryin to be good tho and to spend less than $200.

Last edited:

natstar

I might get some indigo but thats it. I was dreaming of a steamer but i have no room. Im getting a sew in next week so thats it

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:hiya:Cute Thread Charz! I voted between $100.00 -- $150.00 (Hopefully, it won't be tho':look:)

I plan to get:

Qhemet
Afroveda
Hairveda
SheScentIt
JBCO
*Hopefully, A Couple of Anita Grant Butters in December*

However, EVERYTHING Is Contingent Upon Sales! No Sales, No Purchases. I'm Straight. I really don't "Need" anything.:blush:

werenumber2

I prefer Black Tuesday so I don't have to leave my house. :yep:

As far as non-hair products go, I'm aiming for a new laptop. My Dell Inspiron 6000 is 4.5 years old and has done me well, but I'm ready for an upgrade. I also want a Nano but I don't think Apple gets down with the whole Black Tuesday/Black Friday thing. My head is spinning just thinking about sales for clothes and accessories. The Barney's sale last year was soooo good.

Now for hair - I might spring for a full-size bottle of Cocasta from Hairveda. If Shescentit and Afroveda have sales, I'll probably pick up the Avocado conditioner, Coco Creme leave-in, and Shikakai Elixir.

La Colocha

I prefer Black Tuesday so I don't have to leave my house. :yep:

As far as non-hair products go, I'm aiming for a new laptop. My Dell Inspiron 6000 is 4.5 years old and has done me well, but I'm ready for an upgrade. I also want a Nano but I don't think Apple gets down with the whole Black Tuesday/Black Friday thing. My head is spinning just thinking about sales for clothes and accessories. The Barney's sale last year was soooo good.

Now for hair - I might spring for a full-size bottle of Cocasta from Hairveda. If Shescentit and Afroveda have sales, I'll probably pick up the Avocado conditioner, Coco Creme leave-in, and Shikakai Elixir.

I forgot all about this, this is the online sales right?

werenumber2

^^^

Yes, but my mistake...it's actually Black Monday. I guess I had the Black Tuesday stock market crash on my mind. :grin: