Votes: 9 6.7%
  • $250.01 or more

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 16 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

labelfree

My budget is about $50 I just want a few things from SheScentit and Hairveda. But if TNS has a sale I'll get a few butters

winnettag

Unless someone locally is having an Aubrey Organics sale, "I ain't spending nothing!"
I've decided to curb my PJ ways, save money and only buy local products from now on: Jason, AO and oils all the way!

Truth

maybe 50-80 or even 80-100.. i'll be trying some products from each vendor like Qhemt and etc for the first time, so i'm not gonna get 2 happy... i'ma get 1 or 2 products from each vendor and to see what I like... :yep:

Skiggle

I agree with Kurlee..
Afroveda better have a sale..
I'm willingto shell out good money..

UPDATE:
Afroveda WILL have a SALE!!!:)

:drunk::drunk::drunk::weird::weird::weird::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:trampolin:trampolin:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::love2::love2::love2::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Last edited:

BrownEyez22

The only hair related items I'm ordering are Qhemets Olive Oil Heavy Cream and that Honey Balm (never tried this).

That's all I have planned so far.

cmw45

I chose $80-$100.00. I plan to stock up on V05 for my cowashes. I have been using whatever cheapie I can find but my hair recently sat me down and told me to stop playin' and make the trip to the grocery store and get V05. I am also looking out for a good deal on flat irons. Before I put in my next set of braids I need to get a trim and I haven't found a hair dresser that I trust to put heat on my hair so I need to cough up the dough and get another flat iron. May my dead Chi rest in peace.

naijamerican

Hair-wise, I'm only stocking up on staples - Qhemet Biologics and Jessicurl. I'm considering getting a steamer, but we'll see about that one.

The bulk of my Cyber Monday (I don't do Black Friday - nosireebob!) shopping will focus on clothes because I'm struggling right now. I plan on getting rain boots, tall flat boots, long sleeve sweater coats, regular sweaters, jeans, etc. I don't want to spend more than $300 on those items but I'm willing to. I'm already saving up. :yep:

redecouvert

LOL:lachen:
girl, you know my list is endless but I only got one head of hair:lachen:
It is not that bad though just qhemet, oyinhandmade, darcy's botanicals, kbb and nunulovehandmades
phew..
since lately i am thinking of locking again, i am trying to talk myself down...i will get for sure oyinhandmade. I run out of the afterbath oil which i use for my body, face and hair:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It is not that bad though just qhemet, oyinhandmade, darcy's botanicals, kbb and nunulovehandmades
phew..
since lately i am thinking of locking again, i am trying to talk myself down...i will get for sure oyinhandmade. I run out of the afterbath oil which i use for my body, face and hair:lick:

We Miss You in Our Use 1 Buy 1:crying3:

So.........It's Always Really Good to See You when You Post!:grin:

fattyfatfat

I will spend most of my BFB on Vatika Frosting from Hairveda. I haved used it as a DC twice and I LOVE it. It makes my hair sooooooooooo soft!!!!!!!!!!!

Zawaj

phew..

You are the Queen Product Junky lol!

Hairwise I think I just want QB AOHC and maybe a flatiron. As far as makeup and skincare don't ask :nono:.

redecouvert

since i am not locking anymore (sigh..i go back and forth about it), my wishlist is crazy..lol
so i gave in with nunulove, so i 'll just get some qhemet(max 3products),darcysbotanicals and oyin

BeetleBug

I see that Darcys Botanicals is releasing new products on BF. I might have to restock on my oils and order some new stuff.

PPGbubbles

I hope to find a ceramic tourmaline blow dryer and who knows what else I may find. My hair budget is 100.00

*fabulosity*

Do we have a thread yet listing what the sales are? If we do someone please bump it...
I know we got curlmart, oyin... but are the other ones confirmed yet??

ChristmasCarol

I'm buying my eldest daughter the baby FHI at Sally's for Christmas. It's $29.99, but I got that $5.00 coupon. I'm also getting a huge bottle of Brhingikajieojfoawjkaiej (whatever it's called) Indian Oil. A big thing of coconut oil. Some more Caruso rollers - anybody know where to get just the rollers? I already have one set, but I need alot more rollers for me and my 3 DDs. Some Keratin Conditioner.

I'm only buying "hair stuff" this Friday. I don't shop for toys until it's closer to Christmas - my girls are little Jessica Fletchers and I don't have that many hiding places.

ETA: $100-$150

Charz

Sinister Minister
Do we have a thread yet listing what the sales are? If we do someone please bump it...
I know we got curlmart, oyin... but are the other ones confirmed yet??

There is Qhemet too, but I believe you are aware of that one. Oyin? Please share :look: