Black Friday and Cyber Monday... So What did you get ?

JJamiah

I bought three pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I'm contemplating whether or not to buy some clothing... :look: Nothing hair related, I absolutely PROMISED myself to stay away from conditioner but if I could I'd buy Curl Junkie.

Btw, Jjamiah, your wig looks amazing on you.

Aireen Thanks so much :)

sadly I copped nuttin. Spent all my lil change on a ps3 and games. :lol: :lol:
I got that too for the the little folk. Hey It beats a zero we were second to last to get it. :nono: Waited on walmart line and they had NIL, all things were marked non-advertised. Really now!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
It's a miracle I didn't leave the house on Friday! On cyber Monday, I bought
2 months supply nouritress plus hair vitamins ( w/saw palmetto)
2 months supply nouritress hair vitamins (no saw palmetto)

THEY ARE 50% OFF TODAY!

ETA: I just hit up shescentit 30 % off and purchased
16 oz okra reconstructor
16 oz banana brûlée condish
8 oz coco creme leave in

First time trying shescentit. I hope I love it!

bebezazueta

You'll love it! The reconstructor and leave in are my staples. The BB is great too and I sometimes buy it whenever she has sales but the other two are STAPLES!!!

Lita

Hair-Trigger scalp/hair oil scent Island..

Liquid Gold scalp oil treatment...

Non hair-A Coat,2 Turtle necks & 1 pair of Fur boots..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

marta9227

Added some emu oil and coconut oil (app wouldn't let me modify earlier reply)

Sent from my evo 3d y'all!

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
@trini I started ordering on Tuesday (when a lot of the black Friday sales started)

*Your hair is very pretty...Love the curls

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita, thank you so much. Your hair is gorgeous :yep:.

I got my 2 of my aveyou orders today, and my cherryculture order so I'm happy again! :grin:

natstar, wasn't that like the best deal EVER?!

Last edited:

NikkiQ

I didn't buy anything hair related. Can you believe it?? ME!? A self-proclaimed PJ didn't order anything.

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
I ordered a bunch of stuff before Black Friday and Cyber Sunday, but everything just came into today. I am excited but also have no idea which to use first!

My Mega-tek has arrived and so have I :reddancer:. I'm rolling with the big girls now:driver:
Pantothenic Acid supplements
Aloe Vera gel
Hairveda Sample Pack-Butters,creme oil AND Moist Condition Pro. The world famous Vatika Frosting is in the sample pack. It really does smell heavenly:love3:
And last but not least I ordered a few items from Ayernatural:
Bring-raj oil
Indigo
BAQ Henna

I'm ready y'all. Where do I begin?:look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I just ordered kbb heavenly jojoba oil. The rest of my BF was all about nail polish - my new hobby.

Tene

I didn't buy anything, I'm waiting til February. I did go out Saturday to Ulta, Sally Beauty, and Target and bought Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste, Fairy Tales Curly Q Maker Natural Gel, Ion Hard Water Shampoo, and GVP Tea Tree Oil Lavender Moisturizing Conditioner.