Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales - Good, Bad, and Ugly Buying Experiences

FelaShrine

One would think MyHoneyChild had offered free shipping with how slow they are being :rolleyes:

should be getting it tomorrow and if I like the products I will be getting it from Curlmart or Hattache from now on.

Other than that, remains Annabelle. she however can take her sweet time, its all good :)

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
One would think MyHoneyChild had offered free shipping with how slow they are being :rolleyes:

should be getting it tomorrow and if I like the products I will be getting it from Curlmart or Hattache from now on.

Other than that, remains Annabelle. she however can take her sweet time, its all good :)

I've never ordered from the site due to high shipping prices and only UPS is offered.

The one time I was willing to order and qualified for free shipping, the cart wouldn't update and kept the shipping price. I did it on my phone and online; no luck. I emailed them and sent screenshots upon request. I never ordered.

That was too much. I figured then I would only stick with Curlmart or Hattache.

naturalmanenyc

Soultanicals update

Greetings <<First Name>>,

Sending a quick update regarding all orders made during the Black Friday weekend.

BLACK FRIDAY/SMALL BIZ SATURDAY/CYBER MONDAY ORDERS- Because this was our heaviest Holiday volume to date (1,000+ orders, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!), we divided our shipping procedures into 2 fulfillment locations. Some orders shipped from Nevada and others Arizona. As a result, please note that some customers may receive multiple packages (especially if more than one order was placed) and will not be combined.

Please know that we are working as quickly as humanly possible to process all orders. The last batch of orders will be completed this weekend. You should be receiving a tracking number soon. (Please note that we have a shipping processing software which generates tracking numbers based on weight in large batches and automates your Soultanicals account with an update. This does not mean that your order has shipped at the exact time of receipt, however may be dispatched within 24-48 hours of receipt).

We sincerely appreciate your patience and are grateful for your patronage. I hope that you enjoy all of your holiday goodies. If you have any further questions or needs, please do not hesitate to contact me here- [email protected]. I am more than happy to assist you with any concerns.

Joyfully yours,
Ayo

trclemons

GOOD: Ordered from Honey's Handmade on Thanksgiving & received my package today.

Originally, I put Cream & Coco on my bad list, but I finally received a shipping notice yesterday and my products will be here Monday. So, I will move them to the good list because of the quick shipping.

Thump

Scorpio Queen
Good- Mielle Organics- Either I or their site messed up the BOGO discount code for her deep conditioner. I had taken screen shots of the discount code not applying. I sent customer service those screenshots and she shipped out my second deep conditioner and she covered the shipping for that. Awesome customer service.

Good - Alikay Naturals - ordered and got my order 2 days later.

Bad- Soultanicals - Ordered on BF, got a partial shipment on Tues of this week. Another shipment yesterday with 5 items. STILL waiting on the Coilements Winter Kit ( or whatever the heck they calling it) which was supposed to ship 12/9 per their website. Got a tacking notice for it and no movement for 3 days. Sighs!!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk
What other 'loose' items did you get from her? :look:

I didn't realize Type3 was lotion-y like? I shoulda' just got x2 Buttery Soy's.:perplexed:

ETA: I just got the hang of Type4 and decided I like it.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@IDareT'sHair, @rileypak, @Saludable84 and others - the thicker products are filled pretty much to the brim but the looser products like Type 3 are not. I will contact her.

I take that back, the thicker products (type 4, buttery soy, hair grease) are grazing the neck of the jar. The thinner products (type 3 and hair mask) fall below the neck. I'm use to seeing them filled all the way to the top -- filled to the brim.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@MileHighDiva, my type 3 reminds me of a cross between a whipped gelly and hair lotion consistency. I'm afraid to turn it upside down.

Ladies, My Honey Child explained they are not typically filled to the brim to avoid spills and leaks. Instead, they are filled to the neck of the jar. However, I specifically remember my previous orders being filled to the brim. Maybe things have changed since my last order a few years ago. Or, maybe I got lucky on orders past. However, she displayed great customer service and professionalism in her message. We worked it out and I'm pleased (now).

Definitely a miss turned hit!