Ok, so who DIDN'T buy anthing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

diadall

I didn't have time to cyber. It was still Monday will all of Monday's symptoms of meetings, deadlines and crisis.

SelfStyled

I did not buy a thing and didn't even have the urge. I have a closet full of hair products that I need to work through, before I can justify buying anything at all.

soulfusion

I bought nothing hair-related. I've pared down the products that I use considerably, so I wasn't even tempted.

sillygirl82

I was going to because I do need some items from Hairveda. I just didn't feel like spending the money.

Sent from my Motorola Defy using Long Hair Care Forum app

Solitude

I couldn't resist the Qhem deal!!!

lol....I can't blame you! I was able to resist because I've never tried her products before.

I didn't buy anything hair related...that counts right? :look:

I ordered a wax warmer and some waxing supplies from Sally's. I was waiting to order when I had a coupon code for least 20% off AND free shipping since I missed out on the 30% off they had in October. I'm planning to place another small order for wax supplies before the current sale ends.

Yep! It counts. I purchased a couple of items for my son online, but they were not even on sale. :nono:

I never shop out on Black Friday, people are just plain evil. People pulling guns on each other over some doggone toys, and it's just crowded. Also, the online deals are not too impressive to me. I shop online more than I shop in person and mostly everything I buy is on sale anyway.

I used to live for Black Friday, but then I realized that I often ended up returned the stuff I purchased. I had no money for a large item like a TV, so there was really no benefit for me to get up that early in the morning.

I didn't buy a thing. DH had to work and I was not about to take my 2 kids out shopping with the crazies.

Another good point. I usually take my son to my mom's on Black Friday. This year, it didn't even seem worth it to go out there with those crowds. I think I got up at 10am on Black Friday....it felt great!

I didn't buy anything. The deals weren't really worth it. Also, I'm on a budget and pretty stocked up from previous orders that came in recently.

Yeah, I was looking at my budge for the rest of the month....I HAVE to cut back, I have no choice. I might start saving up for a Pibbs, though.

I didn't buy any specific Black Friday Sale items, mainly because I didn't really need any of the items that were on sale.

But, I did buy a few regular priced products locally that I had been wanting to try. I bought the CURLS Cleansing Cream, Coconut Sublime Conditioner, and Milkshake.

I like the Creme Brulee. I use it for my braidouts sometiems. It doesn't really have a hold, but I get definition as long as I let my braidout dry completely.

Lynnerie

I didn't buy ANYTHING and here's why:

For one, I have too many hair products and I'm sure they have a shelf life so I need to use up what I do have before buying more.

However, in the future I will have designated shopping days and next year I will probably take advantage of Black Friday, but this time I just had everything I needed already.

ChristmasCarol

Not only did I NOT buy any hair stuff, I didn't even go to any stores for family gifts. I buy all our gifts a few days before Christmas - I end up spending much less that way - and the sales are still pretty good.

VinDieselsWifey

i didn't buy anything hair related. i already have enough stuff i'm trying to use up before i buy anything else. i did buy some skincare products from Mychelle.com since she was having 50% off.

BoaterGirlKim

Nada. I was in Sally's the day before Thanksgiving to price Roux PC for my dryness. Before forking over $13, I decided to stick with Motions for a minute since its pH balanced to even porosity. My daughter dragged me out to the mall at 7:45 a.m. on Black Friday - after 3 hours of clothes shopping I was done so hair products weren't even on my mind. Looks like PJism is cured LOL

chasturner84

Well, I only bought a new comb because I lost the one I had somewhere within the 121 miles between my place and my parents' house :ohwell: $2 well spent.

D.Lisha

I didn't buy a thing :look:.....I couldn't bring myself out of the bed
All I really wanted was a decent camera anyway...guess i'll get that alil later :shrug:

Phaer

Me neither, I want to try Sitrinilla, but I figure I since I only want it to steam with, and I only steam 1x month to wait until what I have is finished.

Muse

I don't get into that black friday scam anymore. I think it's madness. I also have plenty of products to use up and so far I have been doing VERY well keeping my PJ in check.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I didn't. They had a camera sale on amazon the day before thanksgiving so I go my sis her camera. And i don't do black friday in the stores it's too much to deal with.

Britt

I didn't buy anything from the sites that were having a sale. I have enough stuff. What I did repurchase was my Bear Fruit African Export Leave in conditioner. She was having a 20% sale which isn't much, but better than nothing, so I got my leave in and ordered one of her conditioners. I really like the leave in, I use it as a moisturizer, and I also put some in a spray bottle, I also use it to oil my scalp, and it smells great. It's really a mulitpurpose product. It's not too oily, is water based, and has a lot of goodies in it.

Janet'

My mom had me out at 6 am Friday for not much...I bought a pair of jeans, that I didn't HAVE to have. I went by Trade Secret and didn't see anything that I just had to have...I did buy some WEN but not because of a special sale...I still had to pay shipping and handling...I just needed it!

ParagonTresses

I didn't buy anything either. I have WAAAAY to much stuff already. I'm in LadyP's challenge and one of the many perks is that I am using more of my creamy LI, butters, oils and condishes but it'll be a while before I put a dent in this stash of mine...I don't need anything else, either store or cyber bought. I am proud of my restraint but honestly it wasn't that hard b/c I wasn't very impressed with the "deals" anyway...:ohwell:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I did not spend a dime this year on Black Friday.

dyamonds10

I didn't buy anything either. Now that my regimen has pretty much been stamped, I only buy what I need and when it is on sale. By in bulk works for me.:spinning: Although there was a product that I wanted to try but I resisted lol Plus I am waiting on a pibbs deal :afro:

ladysaraii

I didnt. I wanted a Hairveda grab bag, but they were out before I got on the site.

Probably better that way.

Oh I semi-lied. i had my dad buy me a Wii and i'll be paying him back for it

I'm very new to the terms "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday". I suppose it's just an American thing though, right? :look: Anyway, I don't really have money right now, so meh.

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
I didn't buy any hair products because I am trying to use up some stuff just in case my hair flips and decides it doesn't like something anymore. I also am not impressed with the "sales" that I have seen online-no free shipping for anything I would consider.
I did nail polish/clothes shop and bought some things for my Papa.