Ok, so who DIDN'T buy anthing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Solitude

I didn't :ohwell:.

How about y'all? Why didn't you buy anything???? Are you already all stocked up? Did the items you wanted sell out? Are you on a budget? Or were the discounts not that great to you?

I don't know if I just have too much stuff already, but I found the "sales," unappealing. To me, 25% off isn't really a steal, especially with no free shipping. That seemed to be the best deal going.

I did buy from Phyto and Miss Jessie's during their annual sales, but the discounts were deep and the shipping was cheap :grin:....and those were not Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. I didn't have to run to the keyboard, heart pounding, to get my products. My shipping for 6 products from Miss Jessie's was $13 and for 8 products from Phyto, it was $10 even. (My sis and I ordered from Miss Jessie's together and split the shipping costs). For ONE product from Hairveda, my shipping was going to be $9, and almost $20 for everything I wanted. I emptied my basket and decided to pass on their 5-minute cyber sale.

I couldn't find anything on Folica or Sally's sites that I wanted or needed...sigh...I think my PJism may be dying down. The only product line I want to try that I haven't yet is Hydratherma Naturals.

fitnessmommy

I didn't buy a thing. Not online or in the stores... I need to use up some of the ridiculous stash that I've accumulated over the past couple of years.

MissHoney26

I didn't buy anything either. I mainly get my products from Sally's and they had a good sale on black friday. It was free shipping when you spend over $5. I wasn't impressed. I am on a budget and I'm already stocked up & don't use as much product since I'm wiggin it. *Sigh* It was very tempting though.

sensi sweetie

I don't know if I just have too much stuff already, but I found the "sales," unappealing. To me, 25% off isn't really a steal, especially with no free shipping.

IAWTC. I diddnt buy a damn thing except for a Coastal Scents 88 Warm Eyeshadow Palette I had been eying. Part of me is kinda relieved the sales sucked cuz I'm not trying to spend money right now (trying to get a new apartment)

iri9109

i spent the money i reserved for black friday hair stuff on boots...but i didnt miss out on any amazing deals anyways. maybe next year.

curlycrocheter

I was gonna buy some peach hair milk and coconut pomade from Darcy's Botanical's, but even with her sale, the shipping was really high. Even with the 25% off, the shipping averaged out to me paying a dollar more for the product themselves....not much of a deal to me :nono:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
raises hand, me me me!!!!

I did not see anything I wanted at this time and I prefer free shipping as well. I couldnt even find a free shipping coupon on line for many of the sites.

Also, many of the products I want I can find where within the various five boroughs of NYC.

TamedTresses

I didn't buy anything hair related...that counts right? :look:

I ordered a wax warmer and some waxing supplies from Sally's. I was waiting to order when I had a coupon code for least 20% off AND free shipping since I missed out on the 30% off they had in October. I'm planning to place another small order for wax supplies before the current sale ends.

LuvlyRain3

I didn't but anything hair related. There was nothing out there that I really wanted to try. I got my camera on black friday and some clothes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

CandyCurls

Last edited:

drappedup

I didn't buy anything at all. I wasn't all that tempted. There were no absolute deals I just had to take advantage of. Shrug.

beana

I can't deal with the crowds on Black Friday... NYC is already a zoo any given day and i already get extremely aggravated with the normal crowds. i purchased echinacea tea from vitacost though because they had free shipping on all orders over $10.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I didn't plan on it....but I ventured to the makeup forum and saw a rave about a face mask so I took advantage of sally's sale yesterday and bought it...then today...somehow I ended up back on the site so I got a soft bonnet dryer...but no hair products! yay me! I def wanted to take advantage of vitacost's free shipping and try the aogpb and aowc and giovanni direct but i resisted.

CB1731

I didn't buy a thing. DH had to work and I was not about to take my 2 kids out shopping with the crazies.

Ijanei

Hmm nope, I didn't buy anything either. Oh wait, yes I did on Wednesday the 24, I bought hair milk

SimpleKomplexity

I didn't need anything. lol I have enough shampoo and conditioner to at least last me 6 months so I'ma lay off for a little while. I haven't bought a thing since that Sally's deal where they had those deals where I bought a whole bunch of stuff for $20

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
I said I was but didn't. I just couldn't do the crowds. I didn't even find out what Cyber Monday was until around 5pm on Cyber Monday.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I didn't buy any specific Black Friday Sale items, mainly because I didn't really need any of the items that were on sale.

But, I did buy a few regular priced products locally that I had been wanting to try. I bought the CURLS Cleansing Cream, Coconut Sublime Conditioner, and Milkshake.

LadyMacgyver

That seem to be the issue this year was shipping.. I heard other people state they had 1 item in their cart for HV Cyber Monday sale and it was outrageous price.. I never had that problem during her other sales the most I paid I think was $7-8 and I had at least 6 items.. Yea shipping was expensive I think 3 items from Darcy shipping was $11. Then shescent it had 25% off on the site and then posted on facebook she had 30% different coupon code.