Ok, so who DIDN'T buy anthing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

NIN4eva

No Black Friday for me. I'm a student again so ya'll know how that goes...

I did replenish my Aubrey Organics supplies on Saturday through. I'm broke but I still need to look cute!

PPGbubbles

i didnt buy anthing because I have all I need. What I NEED to do it finish using up all the products in my stash before I buy anything, sale or not.

chelleypie810

No black friday for me either. I'm officially a reformed PJ. I only stock up on the items that I actually use which is my shampoo, protein condish, moisturizing condish, and my good ol argan oil. And I only use one particular item for each of these now and none of em were on sale ssoooo..yup!

Minty

nope nothing hair relate.....uh I take that back, Kerastase had a sale. Oh well. Cyber Monday got me.

Solitude

Wow, A LOT of us didn't buy anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday! I'm proud of us :grin:

even though I did spend too much on other days :ohwell:

LABETT

I did not have the urge buy and products,I am well stocked with plenty of products for 2 years.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I did'nt buy anything. But I'm dying for the "whole lotta hair" sampler from Oyin and the Miss Jessie's buttercream...but It'll have to wait until after Christmas. My daughter's toys are far more important....**teardrop teardrop**

Tene

The deals were horrible and shipping is ridiculous. I ordered from belle butters, vitacost, and koils by nature cause it was free shipping. I did finally break down and order from oyin cause I wanted to try the greg juice and hair dew. But I only got a 2 dollar discount which is nothing.

BostonMaria

I bought nada, zilch, zero. Not even a $1 bottle of Suave conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solitude

I did'nt buy anything. But I'm dying for the "whole lotta hair" sampler from Oyin and the Miss Jessie's buttercream...but It'll have to wait until after Christmas. My daughter's toys are far more important....**teardrop teardrop**

I completely understand that! I purchased my son's gift first. They are all hidden away in the closet.

If it wasn't for his DSi XL, I could have gotten a Pibbs! :lol:

I bought nada, zilch, zero. Not even a $1 bottle of Suave conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nada? WOW! :up: Are you all stocked up, BostonMaria?

Tiye

I didn't. I'm on a budget and I've only done Black Friday 2-3 times in my life (never for hair products though). I've always been an after Christmas sale person - the deals are much better.

Nasdaq_Diva

I haven't bought anything hair related in a few months. Clothes wise my best friend dragged me out. I spent about $80 on some clothes..I got a lot too..even surprised myself

Misseyl

I didn't buy anything because I didn't need anything. I don't know what I'm going to buy for my son on xmas/birthday but I'm not a big fan of spending money that I don't have. I guess everything is gonna be put on hold until I file my tax returns.

maxineshaw

I didn't buy anything for my hair.

I did buy a new cell phone. It was too good to pass up. I also bought a manicure set from Sears for my purse. It was like four dollars and some change. The cell phone was $40, regular $80 or $90.

But yeah, nothing to get excited for. Just "necessities". I won't be purchasing anything for my hair until I run out of what I own.

OOOh, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one. I just moved halfway across the country. I didn't have the money to buy anything hair related; besides, I need to use up the products that I have.

ilah

Didn't buy anything. Broke LOL. Need to use up some of the stuff I have but there are things I do need to reup on. This will not be an issue next week though LOL!