Blow drying situations...

cookie1

I've noticed that when I air-dry I get the dry, crunchy hair and when I use the hand blow dryer I get straight but hard hair:whyme:. If I flat-iron after air-drying it's usually nice and (softer). :gorgeous: Flatironing -after blow drying leaves my hair softer, straighter, more manageable. Of course after either way of blow-drying if I moisturize, after a day or two I got nice, soft (like butter) hair.

Also, I've noticed my results after blow-drying is different depending on the type of relaxer I use. For ex. (linange) gives me a texturized feel so my results are the above. (Mizani) gives me straighter hair and air-drying usually leaves my hair in better shape-soft, straight results.

What's your blow drying results? What kind of advice can you give me, besides rollersetting? :help:

pookaloo83

When I blow dry my hair is soft but big and poofy. When I flat iron it is so soft and flowy. I do it only after a relaxer though. Once a week I rollerset.

cookie1

When I blow dry my hair is soft but big and poofy. When I flat iron it is so soft and flowy. I do it only after a relaxer though. Once a week I rollerset.

I get so flustrated when I try to rollerset because my hair is uneven and it just looks a mess when I'm done. Others rollers look so neat but, I guess I'll have to give it a try and be patient.

Jazala

If you want your blowdry to come out softer/sleeker you'll need to apply some tension while drying. You could try using a roundbrush on damp hair.