Bout to fight the hairdresser...

Mrs. Verde

Good for you!!! To often we just sit there and let stylists do whatever to our hair. We shouldn't have to act a fool, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

ChocalateDiva

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

wannabelong

That's right!!!! She should have left you alone the first time you said you didn't want a trim. Sometimes you have to get straight ghetto for certain people to get the point. :brucelee::boxing::bat:

danigurl18

That's sticking up for yourself!!! You saved your hair since you know you probably would have left with at least an inch of it on the floor...

LongCurlyLocks

Yeah, it's bad we gotta act ghetto fabulose just to save our hair. What's wrong with these scissor happy chicks??:perplexed Now I took the scissors to my head the other day and got rid of an inch but I haven't done it in a long while and I was very uneven. I'm glad I did it myself because one all those splits and knots are gone and my ends feel much better and two whenever I go and let my mom's beautician flat iron my hair I won't have to sit there:nervous2:thinking I'm going to come out bald!

tenderheaded

No seems to be a bad word on two occasions - on a date and at the hair stylist:lachen::lachen: :lachen:Are they going to lose their license if they don't cut every time you sit down???
You had her scared enough not to sabotage you!

_belle

:lachen::lachen::lachen: bout time these joints remember WHO is paying. . .

Like I have seen stylists give broads the jacked up fingerwaved, blue streaked styles that they ask for. . . so I'm confused as how they have the audacity to question me when I say 'don't cut my ends' or 'use this poo/conditioner' or 'use this comb, the teeth are wider'

Kurlee

i owuld not have had the balls to say that! But good for u! Let her know to calm her scissor happy tail down. What the hell are they teaching these stylists in school?