Braidout pics

L.Mo.

Great braid-out, Cat_Eyed!!!
It REALLY suits you! I can't wait to see your Bantu knots...

L.Mo.

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
Thanks ladies, I just got back from the gym, so I'm gonna cw and try my hand at a bantu set...I'll post pics tomorrow, good or bad

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I planned to post pics of mine too, until I saw HOW BAD it turned out...

Looking forward to seeing yours!!!

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I think I'm going to do a regular braidout tonight after my cw...don't want to take the chance with the bantu knots, my daughters father is coming over to spend some time with her tomorrow, and if I answer the door looking like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons I'll never hear the end of it. Whatever I deside to do, I'll post new pics tho. I'm off to rinse my hair
, have a goodnight ladies...

Diovanka

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
I've posted some braidout pics in my gallery. This look was achieved by parting my dry hair from front to back , and placing a cornrow on each side. I prefer it when it's fuller, but this look is okay too. Enjoy.

http://public.fotki.com/CatEyedCutie/

[/ QUOTE ]

HOW DO U BRAID YOUR HAIR? DO U DO CORNROW, SINGLE BRAID, OR WHAT? MY HAIR IS EAR LENGTH AND I WONDER IF THE WAY THE HAIR IS BRAIDED MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Breeze

Cat Eyed Cutie, your braid out looks soooooo pretty! You've inspired me to try the braid out again. Can you tell me how you take the braids out and separate the waves without disrupting the waves. That's the problem I always have. Do you use a comb, or your fingers to separate them? TIA!