Calling you out! All you *****'s without fotkis (hwf for short lol)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alrighty ladies. I KNOW that some of you are like me and wish that some of these *****'s on here would create a fotki so we can admire their strands. Go ahead and call them out here and tell them to get to work :whip:

There is one lady in particular that I will be calling out for sure (once I find her name) plus a few others :grin:

This is all in love ladies, all in love :hug2:

Afro-Indi

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well I'm real new, so I know you didn't mean me in particular, but I have a fotki; I'm just trying to figure out how to black out or scratch out my face in my pics before I post the link to it, and I'm waiting on a new digicam coming in tomorrow so I can add new stuff.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Well I'm real new, so I know you didn't mean me in particular, but I have a fotki; I'm just trying to figure out how to black out or scratch out my face in my pics before I post the link to it, and I'm waiting on a new digicam coming in tomorrow so I can add new stuff.

Hi and welcome :) I don't know how to scratch out/black out the face because I don't use any programs like that. I just show my face full on blast big 4head and all :grin:

Daggone, I can't find the woman I wanted to put on blast :nono: She appears to be a 4a or 4 b texture, she's brown skinned, and I think her avi/siggy has a picture of her with her twists pinned up. :wallbash:

Jhuidah

I keep meaning to start a Fotki, but I don't have anything interesting to put in it. I have been taking pics every so often to prove to myself that I am making progress. Once I start with my rollersets and flexirod sets in earnest, then I'll take even more pics and definitely start my fotki.

But yeah...it's a little frustrating to see a nice head of hair and then not be able to stalk--I mean, take a closer look. :yep:

LynnieB

listen here miss lady - if you're running windows then just open your photo up in >Paint> and find the icon of a spray can, look down a little father down the page and pick the color you want your "paint" to be then pretend you are a graffiti artist and show that fotki!!!!!!

==================

Bre-Bre puttin folks on the LHCF radar screen:lachen::lachen::lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't have a fotki cause I can't post pics (as you know :grin: ) And even if I could post them, I have no idea how :ohwell:

My avatar picture should be enough, damnit! :fistshake:

:rofl:

Afro-Indi

listen here miss lady - if you're running windows then just open your photo up in >Paint> and find the icon of a spray can, look down a little father down the page and pick the color you want your "paint" to be then pretend you are a graffiti artist and show that fotki!!!!!!

==================

Oh Okay!
Thanx, I'll start 2nite:sweet:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't have a fotki cause I can't post pics (as you know :grin: ) And even if I could post them, I have no idea how :ohwell:

My avatar picture should be enough, damnit! :fistshake:

:rofl:
:catfight: The ONLY reason you ain't on my list is because I understand yo' sichiachion....right now anyway :look:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Bre strikes again...HWFs...gotta love that:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You know us black folx always tryna make up new phrases :lachen::lachen:

==================

Hey, I need new heads to stalk :sekret: :lachen:

chebaby

i've been here a couple of months and i still dont have a fotki. when i figure out how to do it and take enough pics i will set one up.

iaec06

I have a fotki . but I no longer use it I decided to compile all my pics at picoodle instead after I had to much drama at fotki.

Tinky

:rofl: I am a HWF :rofl:. I usually mess up all of the new hair styles I try so I think I only have 3 hair pics I have taken. I need to take more so I can start my album.

newflowers

I am a HWF (gotta love that:yep:). Because of my work, I'm not posting any face pictures, but I've been compiling for a few months - after my next touchup in a week, I have about five pictures of the back of my head to post. Hold on oh impatient one.:grin:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

:rofl: I am a HWF :rofl:. I usually mess up all of the new hair styles I try so I think I only have 3 hair pics I have taken. I need to take more so I can start my album.

I am a HWF (gotta love that:yep:). Because of my work, I'm not posting any face pictures, but I've been compiling for a few months - after my next touchup in a week, I have about five pictures of the back of my head to post. Hold on oh impatient one.:grin:

:giggle: Both of you snap to it! :lachen::lachen: Newflowers are you a spy for the president :sekret:

raloftin

I too am a newbie w/o a Fotki aka (HWF:lachen:) but I will start documenting my journey pretty soon.Hopefully this weekend!Thanks for the blast though lol...

Rai :grin:

HoneyDew

I am an HWF.

:look:

But, I have not updated in a loooooong time. :look: I even cute 3 inches back in Feb and never even took pics.

Shame I know. I need to put this new camera my "friend" :grin: gave me to some good use.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I am an HWF.

:look:

But, I have not updated in a loooooong time. :look: I even cute 3 inches back in Feb and never even took pics.

Shame I know. I need to put this new camera my "friend" :grin: gave me to some good use.

Uh-oh! gon' head, girl! :blondboob

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Trustmelove you are the one I was thinking of and wanted to call out. Thanks for posting just now in the conditioner thread. I've got you now :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Gin, i'm too lazy too. Thats why I haven't updated in almost 2 years :lachen: I likes to stalk though

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Hi my name is Dreamsicles and I am a HWF:yep:
I have been taking pix but my hair is in braids and will be that way for the remainder of the year, pretty boring, so don't see a need to create a whole album on braids...sowy:ohwell:

MzOptimistic

I have a fotki but I need to update. Have not done so since last summer I believe. My daughter lost my digital cam and I need to purchase a new one. Omg.....I miss updating:wallbash: I'll be purchasing a new cam pretty soon and then it's on a popping:grin: I can't wait:spinning:

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
I don't have one. I've been struggling with my hair ever since I moved to England. It's just not working out air drying with hard water. :ohwell:

I am getting my hair done today so my siggy will change within a week.

hothair

I thinkg HWUF (Heiffers Without Updated Fotkis)should be included in here - I see a lurvyly pic of their hair race to their fotki and the same old pics are up there:lachen:

Sneaks off before anyone realises she hasn't updated her fotki since last... October? Or maybe it was summer:look:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I thinkg HWUF (Heiffers Without Updated Fotkis)should be included in here - I see a lurvyly pic of their hair race to their fotki and the same old pics are up there:lachen:

Sneaks off before anyone realises she hasn't updated her fotki since last... October? Or maybe it was summer:look:
Yeah, we might just have to add that subdivision to this call out thread :yep: I've already called myself out earlier as a HWUF so ain't no need for nobody to come up in here telling me about myself :lachen: