Camille Rose Almond Jai And Curlaide Make My Hair Hard

Kindheart

They both leave a cast and my hair is left very defined and hard at the same time . Has anyone experienced this with these products? All I read is rave reviews

faithVA

They both leave a cast and my hair is left very defined and hard at the same time . Has anyone experienced this with these products? All I read is rave reviews
Are you low porosity by chance? If so it may just be too heavy for your hair. I used the almond jai and it was ok but too heavy. I haven't tried the curlaid.

If you haven't tried them separately that' worth a try. You can also try diluting the curlaid with a little water before applying it.

Kindheart

Are you low porosity by chance? If so it may just be too heavy for your hair. I used the almond jai and it was ok but too heavy. I haven't tried the curlaid.

If you haven't tried them separately that' worth a try. You can also try diluting the curlaid with a little water before applying it.
Yes I m low porosity ,I will follow your suggestion and dilute it ,thank you!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Kindheart

Tried them both, but don't think I ever repurchased. I thought Oyin's Whipped and HV Whipped Clouds, Sarenzo's Heavy Cream, APB's Hair Cream (and others) worked a lot better for me.

Bekura's Tapioca, MHC's Type 3, SSI's Kiwi Kiss etc.......many, many others.:drunk:

silverlotus

The almond jai is too heavy and so is the aloe “gel” that’s not really a gel. They both leave my hair dry. I had better luck with her fresh curl but I’m allergic to the fragrance so I can’t use it. Her conditioners are nice and so is Curl Maker but I don’t get along with her other products. SSI Coco Creme leave in is light, moisturizing and slippy, leaves my hair feeling silky.

vevster

I am one of the lucky ones. My hair loves Camille Rose products. I don’t use them in any special way. They just work. And, they work well with other products (on my hair).
I’m high porosity and CR works great for me in the humid summer months.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I am one of the lucky ones. My hair loves Camille Rose products. I don’t use them in any special way. They just work. And, they work well with other products (on my hair).
I love them but my wallet does not lol I know I’m paying for quality but whew almost $20 for one product makes me feel some kind of way.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@Rocky91, I mainly buy from CVS or Sally’s with coupons. That helps a little.

@vevster, my motivation is low to check porosity since pretty much all of the products I use nowadays are working (even non-CR prods). I have no clue what it is now that I’m natural. I know my hair still hates wheat protein.

vevster

@Rocky91, I mainly buy from CVS or Sally’s with coupons. That helps a little.

@vevster, my motivation is low to check porosity since pretty much all of the products I use nowadays are working (even non-CR prods). I have no clue what it is now that I’m natural. I know my hair still hates wheat protein.
My hair constantly changes, in the winter, it hates gel. Now it loves gel. It’s a constant evolution.