Can We Have A New Twa Grow Out Challenge?

SignatureBeauty

:) I am so ready to be out of this twa stage:) But I have patience, but I would like to have another Twa Challenge if anyone would like to join me in the Twa stage because I know it won't last long :lol:

SignatureBeauty

Okay! Good I just saw it when I Logged on, I can just jump right in the One you have going on. Sorry I didn't see it, I was wondering when is a Twa challenge is gonna come up soon LOL!! Okay I a m gonna go join Now.

Thanks

glamazon386

NappyParadise said:
Okay! Good I just saw it when I Logged on, I can just jump right in the One you have going on. Sorry I didn't see it, I was wondering when is a Twa challenge is gonna come up soon LOL!! Okay I a m gonna go join Now.

Thanks

Yay! Welcome! :wave:

Blkprincess

thanks for info:rolleyes: can't hang...I haven't had a twa since I was 7...and it was self-inflicted...my mother would cornrow my hair every other week, take them out and wash on Saturdays and then redo them. one Saturday she went off to bank and left me alone to unbraid my hair, I took out some scissors and cut beneath all the cornrows....the look on my mom's face was priceless including the spanking I got:spank:...:lachen: but I loved my twa, each day my father would comb out and pat is beautiful afro in place...now I had one of my own...even took me to his barber to even out and tape it up:grin:....I know some of you guys remember those afro picks with the fist on the tip- fight the power!! good luck on you journey ladies.

Last edited:

wevwil

I'm in. I just did the big chop yesterday (1-25-08). I still have some relaxed ends in the top front section of my hair, so another BC is coming in a few months.

Goal: 3 inches of growth by June 2008
Products: Curly Custard, Knot Today Leave in, EVOO to seal ends, Asha's Roots, Carol's Daughter Hair Elixer, Elasta QP Conditioning Gel

Enchante

I know I'm late, but can I join. I just did the BC on February 1... and I need some company/ motivation. I just joined the forum, but I used to lurk for a while so I think I can keep up :look:... what are the "terms" of the challenge??

If you guys have all exceeded the twa stage can you please point me in the direction of a more recent challenge?

LongHairDreams

I know I'm late, but can I join. I just did the BC on February 1... and I need some company/ motivation. I just joined the forum, but I used to lurk for a while so I think I can keep up :look:... what are the "terms" of the challenge??

If you guys have all exceeded the twa stage can you please point me in the direction of a more recent challenge?

go here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=180475

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=184711

Last edited: