Can we stomach another challenge. The Viviscal &/or Nioxin challenge

Yep,

I'm in need to order some but I am already taking nioxin...so let's do thissssssss:p I'll start the viviscal as soon as they come...What's the cheapest website ladies?:p

Free shipping is always best!! I will bookmark that site for future orders. tsmith....I hope you check this post out by Letitia before placing your order :) .

Let the challenge begin!!! Yay!! I recieved my 3 month dosage of Viviscal products today so I am definitely in!! I also recieved the scalp lotion which contains the same marine ingredient as the tablets and also recieved the shampoo and conditioner!

HHG everyone!

brandy said:
I am still waiting for my Viviscal for over a month now!! I rang up the company to enquire and I will be getting the vitamins, hair lotion, shampoo & conditioner in 2 weeks time!!! So I will join the challenge as soon as I get my products. I will be taking HF37 together with Viviscal.
HHG.

I will taking viviscal and hf37 together aswell, starting from march, i KNOW i will get optimum results.

Crissi girl you better take loads of pics. Your growth I look forward to especially cause I know you shaved your hair off again so seeing your progress will be very interesting indeed!!!

Letitia said:
Hey Tsmith...Here is another one that posted on this thread.
http://specialized-formulas.stores.yahoo.net/vivprod.html

46.80 with free shipping.

I am jealous at that offer alone!!!

Over here I think the cheapest is £39.99 which is close to $80:mad:

There's a seller on ebay trying to charge $16.90 shipping for 1 box and an additional $11.50 for every other box. :mad: ebay have rules for rip off shipping costs now!

Last edited:
I think I may take this challenge but don't count me in yet. I am a little scared that people are saying that this stuff made their hair thicker. One thing that I don't need is thicker hair!

LondonDiva said:
I am jealous at that offer alone!!!

Over here I think the cheapest is £39.99 which is close to $80:mad:

There's a seller on ebay trying to charge $16.90 shipping for 1 box and an additional $11.50 for every other box. :mad: ebay have rules for rip off shipping costs now!

Thanks Ladies! I ordered my 3 mo supply & I'm so excited about the challenge...HHG

I will start this challenge on January 15th --- NIOXIN Recharging Complex Hair Vitamins. I had great success with those last year !:)

Crissi said:
I will taking viviscal and hf37 together aswell, starting from march, i KNOW i will get optimum results.

That is interesting to know that you would be using HF37 as well!

I will join this challenge. Although, I have been taking Viviscal for over 6 months (now taking 1 a-day) and Nioxin for a couple monthsb(twice a day). My hair is growing and more healthier (thanks also to LHCF) while taking these vitamins. my hair has not been this long on decades. I will keep all of you posted.

ekomba said:
Hey Londondiva i dont mind a viviscal challenge as i m taking it as well as other supplements. yesterday i purchased more designer whey french vanilla protein shakes, so i m about to go all out:lol: lol i m trying get that 18inches a year Cosmo talked about with viviscal:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: just 12 inches for the year would be fine by me though it would make me waist length at 11" or a little less;)

ETa: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Londondiva if u see the viviscal at 15 dol pleaaaaaaaaaaase allert me i wanna buy in bulk but me i m taking it for at least 10months thannnnnnnnks a lot girl let me know when your research is done i m really really interested i need it cheaper than 50 bucks

my sentiments exactly...:lachen:

My order from iherb should be arriving any day and I plan on taking this from December to June. Once I get around to taking and posting pictures, I'll document my progress.

I'm in too. I bought a 5 mo supply of viviscal in early August. But I counted how much I had today and it will last me till early Feb Instead of early Jan. Kinda had a month worth of forgetting to take it. :( Oops
I'll continue to take it consistently for another 6 mos. No results yet.

Ok. I'm in. I purchased 1 box and if I don't have any side effects, I will buy a 6 month supply. January through June.

My first box arrived today so I will on this challenge till at least June 15. LondonDiva i am very interested in purchasing my subsequent boxes from you, will you be distributing and if so from when so I hold out my next purchase.

Hey Ladies,

I have been on Viviscal for a bit and it does work. My question is what type is everyone taking? I have only been taking the pink ones and was wondering if perhaps I shoudl switch it up for the black ones? Has anyone tried this? Also, after six months will you cut back to 1 or are you ladies still takign 2? Happy hair growing...

I've been taking Nioxin regularly but I ran out for about 25 days and didn't reorder. My new order will be here next week and I will get started on it again. Nioxin Recharging Complex has made my growth rate increase by at least a half inch. That's a big deal to me.

I want to try Viviscal but I also want to stick with what works. Not to mention that the cost of Nioxin vitamins is a LOT less. I may still work Viviscal in one day...

Until then I'll let you guys know my results.

chenai said:
My first box arrived today so I will on this challenge till at least June 15. LondonDiva i am very interested in purchasing my subsequent boxes from you, will you be distributing and if so from when so I hold out my next purchase.

Hey Chenai

No fixed date as of yet. It won't be until the new year that's for sure. Again when I don't know. I'm trying to get an idea of who's interested and who isn't I started a thread yesterday on it.

Sweetcheri said:
Hey Ladies,

I have been on Viviscal for a bit and it does work. My question is what type is everyone taking? I have only been taking the pink ones and was wondering if perhaps I shoudl switch it up for the black ones? Has anyone tried this? Also, after six months will you cut back to 1 or are you ladies still takign 2? Happy hair growing...

Well I've heard that the black box is better. Those that used the black and went to the pink didn't really rate it. If you got great results from the Pink box then I'd say try the black. General consensus seemed to be the Black were better.

I will join with the Nixion Part of this challenge of this challenge since I already have those.

tobisak1 said:
does anyone know if viviscal has shellfish in it?

Here's a website that lists the ingredients: http://www.viviscalhair.com/tablets.htm#ingredients

In case you didn't see this part, it's on the website too:

WARNING: Viviscal is not recommended for people allergic to fish, seafood, fish products or acerola (vitamin C). If an allergic reaction occurs, it is recommended that you consult your physician. It should also be noted that patients with a condition of greasy seborrheic dermatitis should refrain from taking Viviscal until their dermatitis is cured

Last edited:
Back