Conditioner Alert

T

Tee

Ladies, I just had to share this wonderful new conditioner I tried the other day with you all. It's John Frieda Beach Blond Kelp Help. This is the very best drugstore conditioner I've ever used, and it ranks right up there with some salon brands I've used. It's very moisturizing, and works well on both the relaxed and natural parts of my hair (very important!).

Just thought I'd share...

Tee
Product Junkie Enabler /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pebbles

Tee,

Now you know I was trying to get some control on buying new products, and here you go making this good review for this product! You know I'm gonna go buy it!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tara

Tee are you still using this? I'm just about done with my Suave so I gotta make a drugstore run anyway /images/graemlins/grin.gif So I might pick up a bottle of this.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
It's very moisturizing, and works well on both the relaxed and natural parts of my hair (very important!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Very important to me, also. I had never even heard of this product before. But I bought some from Kmart a few days ago. They were selling them for $2 because the jars leaked during shipping or something. Couldn't pass up a sale! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mine was wet and sticky, but it was practically full.
I'm looking forward to trying this.

T

Tee

Tara,

Yes, I still use this. Let me know how it works for you if/when you get it!