Contest: Who can create the simplest regimen?

CICI24

The regime should have the categories of:
Cleansing
Conditioning
Leave in
Moisturizer
simplest hair style(little to no manipulation)
1 supplements

Products can be used for more than one thing, and should be inexpensive.
I'm trying to come up with a simple regimen for the New year that I can follow for 1 year.

CICI

jainygirl

oohhh CiCi this is an EXCELLENT challenge
i don't use a supplement but i will definitely submit an entry for a simple regimine. You better get ready, 'cause you are gonna be bombarded with responses

Nessa

shoo, I already got a simple one DSD gave me, just shampoo deep condtion, and put any kind of oil on your hair when it gets dry.

Nessa

brittanynic16, wow, that is what you do and your hair has grown to bra strap. I love that, that is why i am doing that right now.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Well,

I think I have a simple regimen--it's just my PJism that makes it seem complex

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!!!!!

MoezThunder

B16 & Nessa, yall got it right the first time!
Shampoo 1-2x per wk., Deep condition every time 20-30 minutes, Wrap, roller set, or ponytail airdry. Vaawwllaa!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Well,

I think I have a simple regimen--it's just my PJism that makes it seem complex

[/ QUOTE ]
I hear ya.

Angelicus

How dare yall have a "cheap" contest without me over the weekend!?!?!? shame on all of yall

yea my regimen is simple: pretty much daily i co-rinse with vo5 or whatever is lying around. i barely even comb my hair now, i just put it in a wet bun and walk around looking sexy. can i at least have second place? lol

brwnskingirl

here's mine

Wash every four days with keracare detangling shampoo. (will switch to eulence soon).

deep condtion with miss key 10 en 1 or GPB or Garnier( it varies from week to week) for 40 minutes under dryer.

Rinse thoroughly with miss key super rinse.

blot...go into bedroom sprits with S- curl, apply elasta Qp recovery, salerm leave in, spritz again with hot six ouil and then slick back into a ponytail with curl activator, vaseline my ends after it goes into the ponytail braid it , put a baggie over it and tie it down with a du rag. that style stays in for another four days baggie and all I might just use some curl activator gel to slick it down. i don't take my hair down to comb it at all. I wear a fake pony all week. this way I see less hair. When I start seeing a little too much shedding I use motions cpr and it stops instantly. oh and I drink Biotin and msm

InsertCleverNameHere

Hehe, I have a pretty simple regimen...I wash once a week with Creme of Nature, put vaseline on my wet ends and put it up for the week.

Sometimes I think it's too simple...I don't even use conditioner unless I'm trying to wear my hair straight or fancy. But if my hair isn't suffering...