Dae Dae's BC - 8 month transition over

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
It wasn't a difficult transition really, I just wanted to cut my hair and finally be able to wear it out :lol:

I am nuts though, who else would spontaneously cut their own hair the night before they are going to be in the audience for the Colbert Report? :nono: :lol:

remains of relaxed hair. My hair was about the length of my avatar, a bob

I think it's easier to bc if you've had short hair before. I've never had long hair, so I didn't really care. I did tell my SO before I did it, he was like, 'as long as you don't mess up your hair...:look:' LOL how could I mess it up, just cut where it's not curly anymore :lol:

Texture shot for those who care about hair type :giggle: I don't really care, it's type 4 something. I have 4 inches of hair, it shrinks to less than 2.

After I cut it, I put it in twists with aloe vera gel and s-curl as moisturizer. That's it. Then I went to sleep, untwisted them and here's the results.

I love my hair :love3:

Addy3010

So Lovely. I love your expression in the last pic you look so happy! And you look good in purple. lol Congrats!

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
very nice! I'm so tempted to just hack it off but i'm not sure. Your hair looks beautiful!

Wait until you're sure :yep: I had no idea what my texture would look like, but I was definitely sure I was tired of cornrows under a wig! :lol: And I've had a fade before so I know I like how I look with short hair. This is much better than the fade though :look: :lol: Thanks for the compliment :sneakyhug:
CONGRATS!! I can already see that your hair is going to be crazy big :afro:

Oh I hope so! :pray: I want errybody behind me at plays, movies and sporting events to hate me & my BAA :lachen:

Looking good girl. Love your twistouts!!

Thank God I'm in twists, y'all keep tempting me to BC LOL

Thank you! Hold out as long as you can, it's nice to have something to twist :lol:

Congrats!! I love your clip and your infectious smile:grin:.

Aww thanks :grin:

COngrats to you! You look happy and free!

YASSSSSSS! FREEEEEEEE! :lachen:

So Lovely. I love your expression in the last pic you look so happy! And you look good in purple. lol Congrats!

Awww thanks!- LOL I was! I am! I love that t-shirt! I love everything! :superbanana: :lol: Going natural is good for your mood, seriously :lachen:

:congrats: :love: your texture!
Thank you! I love it too. :love3:

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see you at the next meetup all natural and such! It's gorgeous!

I hope I can get down to DC again! Thank you! :)

snugglez41685

It wasn't a difficult transition really, I just wanted to cut my hair and finally be able to wear it out :lol:

I am nuts though, who else would spontaneously cut their own hair the night before they are going to be in the audience for the Colbert Report? :nono: :lol:

remains of relaxed hair. My hair was about the length of my avatar, a bob

I think it's easier to bc if you've had short hair before. I've never had long hair, so I didn't really care. I did tell my SO before I did it, he was like, 'as long as you don't mess up your hair...:look:' LOL how could I mess it up, just cut where it's not curly anymore :lol:

Texture shot for those who care about hair type :giggle: I don't really care, it's type 4 something. I have 4 inches of hair, it shrinks to less than 2.

After I cut it, I put it in twists with aloe vera gel and s-curl as moisturizer. That's it. Then I went to sleep, untwisted them and here's the results.

I love my hair :love3:

Love the new hair on you! You also have a very pretty smile! Congrats on your BC!

Kneechay

i love how thick and dark your hair is, it's gonna be ridiculous once it grows some more. Congrats!