Darbur Amla Oil Gold help

nikkivale

I noticed most of the Alma Oil brands contain mineral oil. Does any one know if the newer product of Dabur Amla Gold contains it as well? How does it smell?

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

I just purchased this oil. It's very light and smells 100 times better than the original oil.

I don't know the ingredients...I'll look it up and post back.

http://www.ishopindian.com/shop/catalog/Dabur-Amla-GOLD-Hair-Oil-p-23791.html

Dabur Amla GOLD Hair Oil New Dabur Amla Gold is an improved product over Dabur's very successful classic Amla Hair oil. Now Amla Gold contains two new nourishing ingredients: Almonds and Henna.
Amla: Nourishes and strengthens hair from the roots to make it long, strong and beautiful.
Almonds: Moisturizes and softens hair. Henna: Coats and conditions to provide a lustrous shine. Use Dabur Amla Gold Hair oil by gently massaging the oil into the scalp and the hair's roots. Leave in for several hours and wash out. Regular use makes the hair silky, shiny and easy to style.

Last edited:

MissLawyerLady

I just bought the Amla Gold and the smell is soooo much better :yep: than the regular.

I've only used it once though so I need to see if it works as well.

ThickHair

Someone please let me know where I can get Amla Oil in Pittsburgh, PA. I went to the Darbur site and but couldn't seem to find where to order the oil.