DC

DC Conditioning Heat Cap

One of my comments on Whip’s “confessions” thread was that I don’t DC my hair as often as I should because of the hassle of using the dryer. Well, I went to Sally’s to buy a Conditioning Heat Cap, and the little 19 year old in there had no idea what I was talking about. So I went to the Korean store, and she had no idea what I was talking about. So now I’m thinking, doesn’t anyone use a heating cap anymore? (I got my first one from my grandmother) So I decided to post this. For all of you out there that struggle with your hair dryers, there is such a thing as a Conditioning Heat Cap. You simply apply your DC and place the cap on your head. It comes with 3 settings, and when you’re done, you just fold it up! I will put details below. I purchased it from my tried and true TexasBeautySupply for $19.95, however, there are other vendors that sell them online. Here is the link: http://texasbeautysupplycom.stores.yahoo.net/golhotconhea.html

Gentle Heat Helps Activate Conditioners. Ideal for Restoring Damaged Hair.[/FONT][/B]
Ideal for all types of hair [/FONT]
Conditions hair leaving it soft and manageable [/FONT]
3 heat settings - Off / Low / Hi Switch [/FONT]
Thermostatically controlled [/FONT]
Reuseable / Washable inner liner cap [/FONT]
Adjustable chin strap [/FONT]
Outer Cap [/FONT]
UL Listed [/FONT]
Model 8503

Note: The brand is actually spelled GOLD'N HOT, but, some consumers may spell it as Gold & Hot or Goldn Hot[/FONT]

Last edited:

adw425

I have the Mastex brand of conditioning heat cap and I love it. I use it at least once, but sometimes twice a week.

MizzBrown

I hate going to Sally's period when they dont ever seem have educated people behind the counter. What's the point? Not knowing what a heat cap is?