Dec 21 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
12/22
- prepoo onion garlic oil
- Batana Oil Treatment

12/23
- ayur wash day regimen
- 2 strand twist

Keep it twisted until next wash day.
I remoisturize my hair in twist.

LOC Method
1) spray my hair w/ a liquid leave in
2) squeeze Natty leave in into twist
3) smooth avocado oil down hair
4) seal twists w/ a butter

Last edited:

naturalagain2

Tonight

Cowash: Oyin Ginger Mint Cowashing Conditioner
Condition & Detangle: Camille Rose Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Deep Condition: Shea Moisture Superfruit Masque under dryer for 30 mins
Leave in/Moisturizer: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave in & Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk on top
Seal: Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt

Twist for a twist out

Tuesday Night

Shampoo: Camille Rose Ginger Cleansing Rinse
Condition & Detangle: Camille Rose Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Deep Condition: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque under dryer for 30 mins
Leave-in/Moisturizer: Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk w/ Camille Rose Curlaide Moisture Butter on top
Style: Camille Rose Curl Maker

Wash n go - will dry under dryer for 30 - 40 mins.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: if needed, TMC Easy On The Curls Conditioner
DC: APB Garlic Conditioner
Post-wash: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Curl Spray, APB Peach Babassu Hair Lotion
Heat Protectant: Tigi Catwalk Blow Out Balm & Mielle Mongongo Oil Thermal & Heat Protectant Spray
Style: Revair

Rozlewis

1. Pre-poo Annabelles Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins.
2. Poo: Silk Elements Sulfate Free Poo
3. DC: Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner
4. DC under Steam for 30 mins.
5. Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
6. Heat protectant Silk Elements
7. Style: Perm Rods
8. Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
9. Moisturize
10. Seal

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Currently: Hair Wrapped in Saran Wrap with: Afri.can Pri.de's Pre-Poo Treatment (overnight)

In the a.m.:
Cleanse - VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Treat - Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
Steam - MISCHE DC'er
Apply L-I and Air Dry - ST'icals KG, Oil and Creme

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Ugh. I hate this time of year. Probably not touching it as I spend the next week in a drunken stupor... :drunk:

Crawled out of my depressive episode long enough to do a hot oil treatment with Vatika enriched coconut oil and de-shed my hair with a sandalwood comb. My hair is becoming very reminiscent of my childhood hair. Thick, brown and highly time consuming.

Next:
Shampoo: Shea Moisture JBCO/ACV whatever it's called
Deep Condition: Megatek
Condition: QUA Organics

L: KCKT
C: Vatika anti-hair fall cream
O: Hibiscus Oil

Braid in 8/10, switch to two dutch braids once it's all dry.

Alma Petra

Crawled out of my depressive episode long enough to do a hot oil treatment with Vatika enriched coconut oil and de-shed my hair with a sandalwood comb. My hair is becoming very reminiscent of my childhood hair. Thick, brown and highly time consuming.

Next:

Hey you alright?
Doing hair is such a de-stressor, isn't it?
Sending you hugs!

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Hey you alright?
Doing hair is such a de-stressor, isn't it?
Sending you hugs!

I'm alright. Holiday depression is something I deal with a lot - I tend to spend the holidays alone because of family issues. In honesty, it's still better than spending it with family, but there's a huge void where all of my friends disappear and the loneliness settles in. It's moreso than usual because of course I just started PMSing too! My boss sent an email yesterday telling everyone to leave work early and go spend time with family and friends, I suddenly found my eyes watering and cried for hours.

Sorry for mini-rant, but yes doing hair is definitely a relaxing process! It'll all be alright. Thank you. :) :hug:

@sunflora
:kiss:....:hug2:
Feel Better Soon.

Awww thanks! :hug:

Alma Petra

I'm alright. Holiday depression is something I deal with a lot - I tend to spend the holidays alone because of family issues. In honesty, it's still better than spending it with family, but there's a huge void where all of my friends disappear and the loneliness settles in. It's moreso than usual because of course I just started PMSing too! My boss sent an email yesterday telling everyone to leave work early and go spend time with family and friends, I suddenly found my eyes watering and cried for hours.

Sorry for mini-rant, but yes doing hair is definitely a relaxing process! It'll all be alright. Thank you. :) :hug:
Awww dear :hug2:I wish I were in the states me too, we could have spent some time together in this season, doing hair or something nice. I traveled to live in a different country away from my family, and I'm now perfectly alone. I also totally understand how you feel about your family. There is a member of my family with whom we had similar issues. I thought that it didn't affect me too much. But I found myself crying on a number of occasions whenever I for any reason tried to tell somebody about it. It always took me by surprise how deeply I was in fact affected by it. But as you said we are alright.. we'll be alright. Also things don't remain the same forever. Sometimes things take a turn for the better :grouphug:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was just talking to a friend how this is a Hard Time of Year for many, many people. He was telling me he attended 3 Funerals this week.

Unfortunately, during this time of year expectations are falsely high, deliverables are often low and disappointing and a lot of unnecessary drama.

So, we must remember to treat ourselves kindly during this time, count our blessings and not be drawn into the madness of the season.

:bighug:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Detangle: if needed, TMC Easy On The Curls Conditioner
Post-wash: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Curl Spray, APB Peach Babassu Hair Lotion
Heat Protectant: Tigi Catwalk Blow Out Balm & Mielle Mongongo Oil Thermal & Heat Protectant Spray
Didn't need a detangle session and decided to change my liquid leave in...

Post-wash: Curl Origin Moringa & Agave Moisturizing Mist, APB Peach Babassu Hair Lotion

discodumpling

I'm just about to start DD's braids n twist Christmas do. I doubt that I'll get to my hair until Christmas Eve but that will definitely be a gift to myself.
Today I gave her her last DC of the year with
Schwartzkopf GLISS Ultra Hydrating mixed with some Olive Oil and tsps of Rhassoul clay. I got her to sit for an hour under the dryer with a plastic cap and now her hair is super moisturized and ready for me to LOC it in.
Be back to list my products cause I'm not really sure what I have.

sunflora

Flowah Powah

Next:

I ended up using Mielle Organics Shampoo and the matching mask, to stick to what I knew. Plus I don't think my hair needed protein. I used more of the Vatika cream this time, and it worked great with KCKT. Soooo much slip. My hair felt so soft when taking out my braids, I wish I had enough length and shape to just wear the braidout but alas, not yet.

Put in two dutch braids, more shea butter on the ends.

Aggie

Awww thanks! :hug:
I feel your pain girl and I know exactly what you are talking about. ((Hugs)) Feel better soon. On the spin side, we are your friends and family too.

OhTall1

I clarified (Neutrogena anti residue shampoo) then did Olaplex steps 1 and 2. Washed with Deva No-Poo Decadence, deep conditioned with TGIN honey miracle mask then did my WNG (Kenra curl conditioner, TJ organic argan oil, UFD curly magic curl stimulator). I'll air dry until the end of MNF, then I'll sit under the dryer to dry the rest.

Aggie

Started my wash day today and will finish off tomorrow. I am currently pre-pooing overnight with JMoniques Naturals Charcoal Treatment mixed with her Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash.

I will update tomorrow on what I will be using to wash and treat.

-Already rinsed out the mud wash
-Shampooed with Flooicle Care Phytophollic Shampoo

-Henna to color
-Olaplex Steps 1-5

-Deep Condition with Follicle Care Cayena Wood (protein) mixed with FC Curl Moisture Treatment (moisture) and added a little Bhringraj oil in the mix
-Leave-in - SSI Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail leave-in

-Later M/S with Luster's SCurl and Blue Magic Grease

Last edited:

Aggie

I gave my hair a lotta love this morning and still ended up putting on a wig before I went out this afternoon :nono:.

Anyhoo, I'm about to heavy moisturize and seal my hair and massage some Castor Argan Drops on my scalp before bed. It is still very soft from my leave-in but that won't last long. Heavy sealing lasts a few days to a week.

curly caress

Pre-poo: Naturelle Grow Guava Fig
Shampoo: Nexxus Keraphix Blk Rice Shampoo
Protein Conditioner: Shescentit Okra Reconstructive Conditioner
Moisturizing Conditioner: Annabelle's Hibiscus and Pomegranate Deep Conditioner
Annabelle's Ayurvedic daily hair mist, Komaza Care Coconut Damage Control Serum and Shescentit Marula Hemp hair cream on edges and ends.