Dec 9 10 11 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

imaginary

Oiled my hair with hempseed oil earlier in the day to remove the gel in my hair, but I didn't put on a plastic cap or anything just left it under my scarf.

Overnight Henna/Tea Mix: Used up the left-over henna and mixed in little more (which ended up being unnecessary). Sprayed my scalp with warm tea mix of green, garlic and a small amount of powdered ginger tea from a packet
Clay: a liquidy bentonite and water mix just to help get the henna off my scalp
Cowash: CON argan intensive conditioner
Rinse: the rest of the garlic, green and ginger tea focussed on my scalp
DC: grapeseed oil and cocoa butter layered under Art Naturals Professional Series argan oil hair mask
Rinse: Rice water that's been in my fridge for a while (but was surprisingly still good) left in my hair for 5mins before rinsing
Leave-ins: SM coconut moisture mist, jojoba lavender oil, SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: perm rods under the dryer then will do plaits once it dries

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I've been running around all day in two plaits pre-pooing with @Daina's PK Elasticizer Extreme/Olaplex mix.

I'm exhausted, so I'm going to watch a movie, before I do my hair.

Depending on how I feel, I may do a rollerset. Once, I decide I'll update this post with products and how I'm going to style my hair braid out vs. rollerset.

ETA: Why is the font size so crazy? Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm too tired and lazy to fix it :look:

Currently, I'm under the dryer with 12 2" French Mesh rollers upside my head.
  • Cleansed with Keracare SLS Free 1st Lather and Detangling Hydrating poo.
  • Used Mizani Fiberfyl while doing my other shower duties.
  • DC'd with SD Vanilla Silk under my Hothead. Forgot to thank @Aggie for getting us a temporary discount code. :kiss:
  • Used SD Waterfalls as water for my set.
  • LCO'd with SD WGBC, SD Creme de la Silk, and Jakeala Silky Oil in strawberry champagne.

Aggie

Currently, I'm under the dryer with 12 2" French Mesh rollers upside my head.
  • Cleansed with Keracare SLS Free 1st Lather and Detangling Hydrating poo.
  • Used Mizani Fiberfyl while doing my other shower duties.
  • DC'd with SD Vanilla Silk under my Hothead. Forgot to thank @Aggie for getting us a temporary discount code. :kiss:
  • Used SD Waterfalls as water for my set.
  • LCO'd with SD WGBC, SD Creme de la Silk, and Jakeala Silky Oil in strawberry champagne.

You're quite welcomed @MileHighDiva. I love that beautiful mixture of pink colors in mine.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Thursday, 12/08 Prepoo overnight with Ramtirth Brahmi oil + LUSH Superbalm treatment on scalp only.

Friday, 12/09 Cleanse with Trader Joes Tee Tree Tingle & Apretadora Apretol Canela y Romero shampoos

Deep Condition for 45 mins with heat using a mix of Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque, PuraBody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie + 1 Tbsp Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm

Final rinse with Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel conditioner

LOCB & twist with Mane n Tail Reconstructor, Baidynath Majabringraj oil (on scalp), EO Smooth Wild Rose Hair Serum and Shea Moisture Sacha Inchi Curl Defining Smoothie