December 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies! :grin:

Another weekend and a Holiday right around the Corner.

What are you doing to keep those Luscious Locs Healthy and Hydrated?

Have they been Naughty or Nice?:santa:

So, what are YOU doing this Weekend to Nurture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

:holiday:

KinkyGenius

I have my crochet-style Marley twists in so I'll just be applying some Jane Carter Scalp Serum, that's it!

Beamodel

Relaxed my hair today (ORS relaxer)

Protein - Mill Creek Biotin
DC - Sitrinillah & Fenugreek tea rinse
Treatment - Bask Yam
Leave in - PBN Muru Muru & KV Henna
Seal - HH Carrot Cake/Caramel Frapp

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Relaxed tonight too...off to bed now but tomorrow I'll be swinging my hair all about:yep:
I'm sure I'll do a DC, cowash and a fenugreek treatment this weekend.

toaster

Tonight:

Shampoo'd with MHC Honey Scalp Cleanser
Steam with Hairveda Sitrinillah and my oil mix on top
Rinse
Apply pomade to scalp
Moisturize and seal length
Bun

Saturday:
Tea spritz (have to tell my mom to buy some black tea and coconut milk for my hair days)
Cowash with Tresemme Naturals
Rinse
Pomade on scalp
Moisturize and seal length
Bun

Angelbean

Dc'ing and using my new hard hood bonnet dryer and doing a fenugreek/black tea rinse as I have been getting a bit of shedding lately..then mini/medium two strand twists

ronie

Prepoo overnight with evco and Josie maran Argan oil
Shampoo with treseme deep cleanse
Claudie renew protein with heat
DC with Darcy's deep conditioning mask
Leave in SD wheat germ butter
Seal with some more Argan oil
Medium twist with Jane Carter's nourish and shine
Twist out Friday night and Saturday night
Sunday: moisturize with (don't know yet) and put in small twist with Jane Carter's nourish and shine for the week.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
  • Yesterday, I pre-pooed with Vatika Frosting on my length and Keravada maka oil on my scalp.
  • I just rinsed out a henna treatment that I've had in my hair since early this afternoon.
  • Currently, I'm have a heat cap on with a sample of HV Sitrinillah that one of my E-Sistahs sent me, :yep:
  • I'll LCO with SD WGBC, Creme de la Silk, and Nourish Oil.
  • Set with Curlformers and air dry overnight to get my hair stretched.
  • This weekend while my hair is straight I'll dust my ends

The winter solstice is December 17-19th, which is the best time to cut/dust/trim. I'll be missing being able to dust by one day :perplexed I timed that wrong :ohwell:

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo with a Mixture of V05 mixed w/ EVCO

Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo

Reconstructive Treatment w/ MilCreek Botanicals Keratin Conditioner

DC w/ steam using AO White Camellia DC

Rinse and Detangle using my Slippy Rinsing Conditioner Mix

Do a ACV (in shower) using Claudies Normalizing Rinse

Apply Leave Ins: Cool Distilled Water, Iphenom Mist, Its a 10 Miracle Leave In, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and Reparative Serum on the ends

Ponytail Rollerset and Press Roots

Swang for a week. I plan to keep my set for at least 2-3 weeks. I restyle once a week.

mahogany_horizons

Wash with baby shampoo. Condition my hair. Look through my product stash and see what I have to help me tame my edges (I have some shea butter left over). Experiment with washing in sections while my hair is still easy to get through 8 weeks post to see if it can help me be able to make it through this 1 year or more where I plan on transitioning. The more I think about it, the more scared I become LOL.

SugarRush

Last night :

I washed with Trader Joe's TT shampoo, steamed with Hairveda Sitrinillah for 30 minutes, then I detangled with Aussie Moist under the shower. Applied Aphogee keratin & green tea spray and cantu leave in. Braided with Qhemet BRBC and sealed with olive/avocado oil mix. Later today, I'll either wear a braid out or textured high bun

SugarRush

mahogany_horizons I transitioned for about 18 months and washing in sections really helped. I usually had four sections and kept each section in a twist while working on the other. It helped with the tangles.

oneastrocurlie

Deeeppp Condition. I think my hair went into a mild shock after last wash day everything I used was new. I'll probably do a pin up style since it's Christmas this week and I don't want my hair to take up time preparing.

I think I'll give CJ curl rehab another try.

ETA.. I actually think prepooing with oil jacked me up. Not the products.

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Saturday night:
Moisturize then comb already rollerset hair out with a paddle brush
Put hair in 3 braids, Carol's Daughter hair balm on ends then flexi rod them
Kids are out next week so that means vacation for me...so my hair will stay braided until Christmas day in which I'll rock a braidout.

Ann0804

Overnight DC with CJ curl rehab
Co wash- wen fall spice apple- smells amazing
Oil rinse: JBCO
Detangle/leave in: curl rehab
Set hair with MJ jelly soft curls
Air dry dupe curlformers set for 8- 10 hours.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I don't know. I have been doing co-washes lately. I am about 12 weeks post and love the curls and am not really in a rush to get rid of my NG.

Ivonnovi

I am taking down several of my almost 4 year old 450+ Sisterlocks. Hopefully, I'll be unlocked by MLK day. LOL

Ogoma

Sunday:
-Co-Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition & Detangle with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil rinse, DB Transitioning Creme as leave-in, Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream to seal
- Bun

Tuesday:
- Co-wash with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil rinse, DB Transitioning Creme as leave-in, Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream to seal
-Curlformers set to stretch for the holiday period until I am back on the 2nd.

Ivonnovi

Funny you should say that, I spent last weekend revewing TWA pictures, then rememberd that I'm too lazy to care for hair that can't reach a ponytail. In the end by Sunday I cut a few inches off and am starting there. I hope that once done I'll be somewhere around the lenth i was when I started (The locks in my siggy are only 4 months old)

EnExitStageLeft

Ogoma

:lachen: I'm a picture postin' ninja :sekret: and thank you so much :)!

I'm going to see can a find the vid that made me try it. She's relaxed, but there a some naturals whom do it too. I'll find a natural version as well.