December 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

myronnie

Enexit looking fierce hunnyyy!

Not doing anything this week just keeping the twists in and moisturizing,/sealing.

CaraWalker

shampooed and dc'ed after the gym.

this is my (vain) attempt to stretch my hair

that ugly color is from a henna last year

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 25

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used:
Affirm Preservo Protectant
Mizani Butter Blends Base
Affirm Mild (Lye)
Affirm 5n1 Mid-Step
Lamaur Bone Marrow (under dryer)
Steam with SSI's Fortifying Hair Mask
ACV (Hairveda)
Tea Rinse (Fenugreek), Leave-In & Oil
Dry under dryer

After it dries: Happy Nappy Honey (Coffee Crème Brulee)

Forever in Bloom

Seriously considering rolling my waist length hair on these guys!

image-2183273583.jpg

I know it'll take forever, so I'm testing a few sections out to see what it'll look like!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ravenhairedbeauty

Shampooed with SM raw Shea butter moisture retention shampoo, cowashed with AIA coconut cowash, tea rinsed with vanilla rooibos, chamomile, green, black and peppermint tea under MHC so deep condish for an hour in a baggy. Rinsed, applied AIA double butter, evoo and TPS sweet indulgence. Twisted hair and put into Bantu knots. Currently under satin bonnet.

cutenss

I do not know what I used on my hair this week, but it was not happy. It was drawn up, dry, knotted, you name it. So I:

Clarified with Elucence Volumizing Clarifying Shampoo
Washed with WEN (my HG)
Conditioned while in the shower with Loreal Power Moisture Rush Mask
I am now DCing under my heat cap with CON Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.

That Loreal Mask, made my hair so soft and moisturized, I hope that I did not make a mistake using the CON. The Loreal mask has super slip before and after rinsing. I got the feeling that my cuticle was closed, and the moisture was locked in. I will use again this week, to make sure it was not a fluke.

nemi95

I have a coconut condish mixed with vo5 hot oil on my head right now. I've been under the dryer for 20 mins, I'll give it 10 more mins, then rinse wrap with a tshirt. Air dry for 30 mins then apply a neutropenia triple moisture leave in, seal with Naptural85 shea butter recipe, the install curlformers. It with stay in that style until I refresh it Tues night.

NIN4eva

Yesterday I washed with ORS Creamy Aloe, did a Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor treatment and DC'd with an ORS Replenishing Pak under a plastic cap while I worked out (probably sat around for about 45 min before I started working out.)

M&S with Giovanni Direct and Sunflower Oil. Air dried in two loose ponytails and my edges tied down with satin.

If I work out today I'll cowash with Giovanni Deeeper moisture. If not I'll probably just M&S with purified water and sunflower oil then cross wrap. Same for Sunday.

Lita

I was going to wash/Dc,but my monthly came & the constant standing bending over the sank can cause discomfort for me...I'll see how things are on Sunday.

Happy Hair Growing!

Rnjones

Had my wisdom teeth taken out today, and feeling like crap so far, so wash day may be put off for a few days. :(

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
SM black soap shampoo, Henna'd my roots, overnight mild reconstructing treatment to my length, steamed with HQS, airdried. Happy hair. :)

Rnjones

IDareT'sHair

Thanks! Pain isn't bad, just super nauseous and lightheaded. Boy what I would do for some shrimp scampi over linguini!