December 21,22,23...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Dee Raven

I'm going to deep condition with something I'm not sure what. Will stop by Sally's tomorrow. Then use my curlformers.

greight

I'm doing my hair now. Just a twist out trying to dry out. I'm using that Miss Jessie knock-off (Aunt Jackies) + Nubian Heritage EVOO butter. I think Aunt Jackie is a bit drying. Won't repurchase.

Bajanmum

On wash day wednesday I had a lovely time washing my hair with CV ayurvedic shampoo bar, acv rinse, protein wash with sd mocha infusion, acv rinse, M&S, Twist and airdry. I'd planned for something similar for wash day Sunday, using a moisurizing dc and tea rinse instead.

But I have the lurgies...this stupid germy thing thats bringing families to their knees with the high temp, coughing til your sick and ache-y joints. So I guess that's out the window for tomorrow. Eurk! :ill:

NIN4eva

I'm about 2 weeks post. Last night after my workout I DC'd on dry (sweaty) hair with Aubrey HSR for about 20 min, then shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe and rinse conditioned with Roux PC and GPB, then crossed wrapped and air dried. I'll probably just co-wash and bun everyday with Aubrey HSR through Christmas.

Brownie518

Allandra, your hair looks great!!!

As for my hair, I plan to wash in the morning. I'm going to prepoo overnight with Soultanicals Power to the Prepoo oil, wash, then DC with Claudie's Kahve DC. My leave in will be Claudie's Tea Spritz under her Kahve Leave In, sealed with Kahve oil. I think I might add some protein in there somewhere. Maybe wash, do a 20 minute with SD Mocha Silk then my DC.

DominicanBrazilian82

Steaming on dry hair with MJ Sweetback Treatment... Plan to poo with ORS Creamy Aloe and DC under heat with Curly Kinks Curl Renew. I plan to rollerset and silk wrap and then wrap nightly until I co-wash Wednesday.

-PYT

Going to wash and DC tomorrow. Castile soap (almond)/water on scalp, Wen lavender on length. DC with Vanilla Silk. Install curlformer set and sit under dryer. Remove and bun, I guess :ohwell:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
This weekend has been a low manipulation weekend for me. I wore my hair out this week, battling harsh winds and cold temperatures. I'm baggying/ghe-ing oil slathered hair in braids. I'll deep condition on Sunday or Monday.

ScorpioRising

Professional Lurker
Tomorrow is wash day, going to prepoo with a conditioner tonight then wash tomorrow. Can't wait to try my new goodies !

Sent from my jacked iPhone

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Yesterday I DC with Apretadora did the LOCO method for the first time and my hair is loving it this am, so juicy and moisturized! I put my hair in two platts, tied it down with a silk scarf to flatten out all this NG while I airdry.
Today I'll apply oil mix to my scalp, moisturize and seal ( mainly focusing on this NG, I want to keep it nice and soft for relaxer day this week coming), put back in two platts.

Last edited:

kupenda

Last night I prepooed with Aubrey's GPB in lavender and ylang ylang (OMG I live how it smells). Shampooed with LUSH Godiva (loooovvveeee it!) and applied Darcy's Pumpkin conditioner to DC overnight. This morning I rinsed and right now I'm letting my hair air dry a little since I'm too lazy to detangle and retwist right now

NaturalfienD

I will be taking out the last of my mini braids (eleven more to go) and pre-pooing with AVJ & coconut oil. I will wash that out with a chelating shampoo to get the two months of stuff off my hair. I will do a hard protein tx with Aphogee two-step and I will dc with Nexxus/Ayurvedic powders. After all of that, I have no idea of what I will do to my hair so Jesus, take the wheel.

Ogoma

Yesterday:
- ayurvedic gloss (will do this monthly from now on)
- detangle with oil & Tresemme Naturals
- wash with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash
- dc with CJ Curl Rehab
- seal and two french braids

ms.blue

I pre-pooed over night with AO j.a.y. conditioner then washed with Giovanni tea tree shampoo (I use tohate this shampoo that I used it to clean my tub but now I like it and I have to go buy another bottle) and dc with shescenit riche moisture masque, b.a.s.k y.a.m. nectar, one n only hydrating masque and silk amino acids <~~~~wining combination for about 4 hours w/ and without heat (I took a nap). I moisturize my hair with brbc & ohhb plus sealed with evoo then airdry stretched completely. Today I did blowdry lightly without heat protectant. I'm currently walking around my blow out fro because I'm too lazy to cornrow my hair.

coyacoy

Wash with SD whip my hair and dc with their Mocha protein then the chocolate bliss ...stretch dry with cool b/d....DB cocoa soothing cream then QB aetheopika htb

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Today I:

Prepooed with coconut oil under a shower cap + beenie for 4 hrs
Clarified with HTN Moisture Boosting Shampoo :look:
DCed(steamer) for 30 mins with my Amla/Brahmi/Rhassoul clay mix + Marshmallow root/Burdock root/slippery elm/Irish moss/Yucca root tea
I applied Shescentit Taitian Vanilla LI spray + QB CTDG
Castor oil mix to roots and ends
Now installing curlformers to get a good stretch in prep for twisting tomorrow.

ETA: I need to buy more curlformers.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I:

Prepooed with coconut oil under a shower cap + beenie for 4 hrs
Clarified with HTN Moisture Boosting Shampoo :look:
DCed(steamer) for 30 mins with my Amla/Brahmi/Rhassoul clay mix + Marshmallow root/Burdock root/Irish moss/Yucca root tea
I applied Shescentit Taitian Vanilla LI spray + QB CTDG
Castor oil mix to roots and ends
Now installing curlformers to get a good stretch in prep for twisting tomorrow.

ETA: I need to buy more curlformers.

@bajandoc86

Not that buy Shampoo....but gimme the scoop.:yep: Why you make that face?

melissa-bee

This evening I did a mayonnaise, avocado, olive oil and lemon juice dc.
This in the first time I've used avocado in my hair. I'm going to wash it out in a bit.