December 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Angelbean

Doing an over night DC with herbal essence honey I am strong DC *first time trying it* and added coconut milk rice bran oil and mango butter...sat under my hooded dryer for 30 minutes..

Americka

My hair:
Bigen rinse in black/brown
As I Am Coconut cowash
Palmers DC Coconut Protein pack mixed w/an egg
ORS Hairepair DC
Detangled w/AuntJackie's and ponytailed w/ends in a roller

Phony pony:
Bigen rinse in black/brown
Palmers Coconut conditioner
Airdry

Almost 8 months post and I'm dreaming of relaxing, but I love my lil curls. I would love to see what a head of curls would look like.

kupenda

Last night I finger detangled with Oyin Hair Dew (thanks to my e-cousin) on dry hair
Twisted using Naptural85's method for soft curls and HH Sweet Butter pomade
Rolled my twists into about 20 bantu knots

Ogoma

Sunday:
-Co-Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition & Detangle with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil rinse, DB Transitioning Creme as leave-in, Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream to seal
- Bun

Tuesday:
- Co-wash with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil rinse, DB Transitioning Creme as leave-in, Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream to seal
-Curlformers set to stretch for the holiday period until I am back on the 2nd.

Done Sundays part! I will keep it in this bun until Tuesday evening.

Beamodel

Clarify - Kenra Clarifying Poo
CoWash - VO5 Strawberry & Cream
DC - SD Razz & HH Pink Grapefruit
Tea Rinse - Marshmallow Root
Leave in - HH Moisture Riser
Seal - Sunflower Oil (entire length)
Seal - HH Carrot Cake (ends only)

Last edited:

sexypebbly

Cleanse with henna soon shampoo bar, entangle with soultanicals mango dip, deep condition with happy nappy pink hibiscus and many honey with steam. Then apply leave ins and do a curlformer set

sexypebbly

sexypebbly

Although you mixed it with Honey, what is your impression of the HNH Pink Hibiscus?

Hey Idaretshair I didnt apply the honey. Didnt feel the need to. But I really like the conditioner. It is very heavy but I don't mind since I'm natural. It spreads very well and washes out well imo. I can feel the oils just a little bit. It would work great as a leave in. I would probably use this after I do protein treatments cause its a bit heavy but moisturizing. HTH