December 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Month?(Hair Care Edition)

Re: December 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Okay, Ladies this is the fastest that I've ever received an order from CM.

EnExitStageLeft, so basically the Darcy's Whip is a looser version of Oyin's Whipped Pudding with no aloe vera, or shea butter.

I need someone to speak to Dr. Syed about his packaging. Why is the AIA Cleansing Pudding in a bottle? It appears thicker than the AIA Coconut CoWash, so shouldn't they put both of them in a bottle...

I'll spare you ladies the love fest of comments about my beloved Oyin Hair Dew. You already know how I feel about the Hair Dew and Whipped Pudding.

Giovanni Nutrafix, Giovanni 2Chic Ultra Moisturizing, EVCO, 2 bottles for moisturizing spray and protein treatment, an 8oz bottle of silk amino acids and pH strips.

I got my Hydroquench Systems in the mail yesterday. Everything smells so good. I tried the greaseless moisture and coconut strawberry lime oil on my hair last night. And the dry rough patches that I normally have are super soft and I can feel the moisture in my hair. My hair is happy.

MileHighDiva, Ogoma, IDareT'sHair, Saludable84, Beamodel, Froreal3, veesweets, havilland, DoDo, Babygrowth, divachyk

Do me a favor.....

Step 1: Put on something warm

Step 2: Locate your method of transportation

Step 3: Get in it

Step 4: Pull out your cellular devices and pull up GPS

Step 5: Pm me for my address (Imma' send it)

Step 6: Drive to GA (to my address)

Step 7: Ring the doorbell

Step 8: Take roughly 73 steps east of the living room, past the kitchen, past the den to my dining room.

Step 9: Take a Seat

Step 10: Pick up the paper on the table

Step 11: PUT TOGETHER THIS GA' D**M CABINET BECAUSE I CAN'T :cry3:

Lawdddddd SO needs to get off because this is for the birds :rolleyes:!

I've been using all kind of explicit language for the last 45 minutes.

A PG Rated sample of my ranting: "Ole' Blankity blank blank cabinet. With its ole' raggedy behind blankity blank self. *BLEEPPPPPP*"

:wallbash:

EnExitStageLeft is there a sheet of paper that says "Do Not Return This Item to the Store"
"Call us at 1-800-123-4567? How long before SO gets off?

:lol:

My GPS says I will be there in 3 days if I drive straight through the night.

EnExitStageLeft

I'm no good putting stuff together.:lol:

Um...But I'd hafta' bring my Neighbor (who does all my handy-man work).

And several products.:look:

But I have a good friend that can look at stuff and put it together.:blush:

With no directions. Some Women have it all.:grin:

EnExitStageLeft That's exactly why I got a mini fridge vs a cabinet. Just take it out of the box and plug it in :lol:

Hopefully your SO can put it together. Having a big, organized cabinet full of beauty products sounds so divine :yep:

EnExitStageLeft, I don't work for free so I need you to negotiate your most expensive product (Ima need a conditioner and leave-in) before I even put my boots back on!

@Ogoma

Now thats DEDICATION! :lachen:

@IDareT'sHair

CHILE PLU-EASEEEEE BRING EM'!

@veesweets

I was thinking about a mini fridge, but had already bought that BLEEPITY BLEEP cabinet :rolleyes:.

@Saludable84

Chile I'd be willing to but you a Marie Dean Conditioner, leave in and Butter to get you to fix this. Thang got me frustrated as heck lol.

EnExitStageLeft

Lol, poor thing. If I was in the A, I would come and help you. Look at it this way, when your done your products will have a lovely new home...

But on a side note, wait for SO to come put it together. That's what I do lol.

@Beamodel

Imma' have too. Clearly building stuff ain't my thang. Wanna know the saddest part about it. This thing doesn't even require tools :lachen::lachen::lachen:!

@MileHighDiva

It does, have a 1800 number on it, but if I call I'm sure they'll frustrate me more with humiliation. Apparently this was made specifically to be so easy that a women could do, but.....:look:.

I called SO to tell him of my frustrations and he dropped the phone laughing.....ANGTFD! I really want him to hurry though :lachen:

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

It does, have a 1800 number on it, but if I call I'm sure they'll frustrate me ore with humiliation. Apparently this was made specifically to be so easy that a women could do, but.....:look:.

I called SO to tell him of my frustrations and he dropped the phone laughing.....ANGTFD! I really want him to hurry though :lachen:

:lol: Go make some lemonade or hot coco now, so you can serve it to him while he's putting it together. That way he'll stop laughing and put it together...tell
him it will be worth his while tomorrow. I would say later on :lachen:, but we all know that you'll be up all night organizing your stash!

Don't forget to post pix in the "Show your Stash" thread :look:

Last edited:

:lol: Go make some lemonade or hot coco now, so you can serve it to him while he's putting it together. That way he'll stop laughing and put it together...tell
him it will be worth his while tomorrow. I would say later on :lachen:, but we all know that you'll be up all night organizing your stash!

Don't forget to post pix in the "Show your Stash" thread :look:

Exactly :lol! and I sure will :)!

I got my first Curlkit today! Inside is
Caviar Curls Moisturizing spritz
CB smooth daily moisturizing lotion
ORI Essentials clarifying cleanser
CON Argan oil treatment and a sample size of Curly hair solutions Curl Keeper

MileHighDiva, Ogoma, IDareT'sHair, Saludable84, Beamodel, Froreal3, veesweets, havilland, DoDo, Babygrowth, divachyk

Do me a favor.....

Step 1: Put on something warm

Step 2: Locate your method of transportation

Step 3: Get in it

Step 4: Pull out your cellular devices and pull up GPS

Step 5: Pm me for my address (Imma' send it)

Step 6: Drive to GA (to my address)

Step 7: Ring the doorbell

Step 8: Take roughly 73 steps east of the living room, past the kitchen, past the den to my dining room.

Step 9: Take a Seat

Step 10: Pick up the paper on the table

Step 11: PUT TOGETHER THIS GA' D**M CABINET BECAUSE I CAN'T :cry3:

Lawdddddd SO needs to get off because this is for the birds :rolleyes:!

I've been using all kind of explicit language for the last 45 minutes.

A PG Rated sample of my ranting: "Ole' Blankity blank blank cabinet. With its ole' raggedy behind blankity blank self. *BLEEPPPPPP*"

:wallbash:

EnExitStageLeft

After I put on something warm. Book my plane ticket. Get out the taxi with my suitcase. I will probably move in. That cabinet will get fixed in maybe three years minimum! Free access to your hair products when you go to work! Hmmm...you betta not send me that address! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

havilland

Girl its done! SO started, but Im impatient, so I gathered my common sense and did it :spinning:! About to head to Dollar Tree Now to get some baskets/organizers :):):):)! I'm so flipping excited.

Cantu Shea Butter Conditioning co-Wash
Cantu Shea Butter deep treatment masque
Cantu define and shine custard
Jamaican Castor Oil
Kinky Curly Knot today for my baby girl

havilland

Girl its done! SO started, but Im impatient, so I gathered my common sense and did it :spinning:! About to head to Dollar Tree Now to get some baskets/organizers :):):):)! I'm so flipping excited.

EnExitStageLeft

A happy new home for the products! :yay:

I'm about to do this too since I'm moving to a new apartment in a week! :drunk:

Last edited:

L'oreal Total Repair 5 conditioner - first time trying anything from l'oreal besides the redken line

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream- first time trying it

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo- tried and true staple

From Ingredients to Die For:

Creme conditioner

Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme

Organicals intense Reconstructing Creme

Pampered Hands & Feet lotion - this isn't marketed for hair, but the ingredients are nice.

I also bought a pack of 100, 29" Curlformer knockoffs. I'm splitting it with my mother.

Last edited:
Back