DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

ronie

@ronie Did you get your CM? I was able to make a "mock" Cart and add DB Conditioners *didn't get them* Hopefully, you tried again?
Yes I kept trying and finally got them. I used best20 for the extra 20% off: not bad at all. Sorry you didn't get yours. Were they sold out?

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Texas Natural Supply is giving 20% off on their Olive Oil Lotion Base...

I just purchased 112oz of it... :look:.

Hey, if I don't like it for my hair, my family and I have body lotion for a year, :lol:!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Haven't figured it out. Honestly Blue, the x2 things I got (just not overly impressed):look::

x1 Pink Hibiscus DCer (just swapped it) - Think it might work better on Natural Hair vs Relaxed.
x2 Coffee Caramel Brulee (sold x1)

*I'm using the other Coffee Caramel Brulee - but it probably won't be a repurchase*

For me, this Line may be left of this side of 2013.:look:

Healthb4Length

Vitamin Shoppe has Aubrey Organics products on sale. Sally Beauty has so much stuff on clearance, I got a caboodle makeup kit for $10! Some lotions are cheap $2.50 and I noticed flat irons and blow dryers by Chi, Jilberé etc for $20 and up.

BranwenRosewood

Komaza:

Don't Miss our Year End Sale!

This Saturday and Sunday, December 28th and 29th only, take advantage of our year end sale.

Enter coupon code YES at the time of checkout and receive 15% off your entire order. This sale will start midnight EST and end midnight PST.

Don’t forget to use your Komaza Care customer reward points for additional savings.

All orders over $55 qualify for free shipping.

http://www.komazahaircare.com/

Beachy

Walgreens.com has Shea Moisture products buy 1 get 1 50% off plus you can use the online code NEWYOU14 for an additional 14% off and there is free shipping and handling for orders over $25.

sugarbaybie

I'm not familiar with all of these different sights so I'll just ask does anyone know where I can get Keracare Humecto for sale online?

BranwenRosewood

LACE Naturals

Save 30% off your total purchase by entering CHEERS at checkout. This sale starts on Tuesday, December 31st from 5pm -9pm Central Standard Time.

Beamodel

Happy Nappy Honey
35% off - Free shipping
Jan 1st - Jan 2nd

Code: NEWYEAR2014
Free Shipping Code: FREESHIP2014