DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@cwmarie

Girl...Don't tell me the Health Issues "Card" has been played before.:nono:..:blush:

My 1st & last order took over 45 days to receive. *sucks teef*:ohwell:

I ended up filing a PayPal Dispute before the deadline.

Unresponsive Vendor. Terrible CS skills (IMO).

I've never experience something so horrible.:nono:

ETA: I wouldn't want it if it was "FREE":rolleyes:

oneastrocurlie

@cwmarie

Girl...Don't tell me the Health Issues "Card" has been played before.:nono:..:blush:

My 1st & last order took over 45 days to receive. *sucks teef*:ohwell:

I ended up filing a PayPal Dispute before the deadline.

Unresponsive Vendor. Terrible CS skills (IMO).

I've never experience something so horrible.:nono:

ETA: I wouldn't want it if it was "FREE":rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

I never had quality issues with Sarenzo BUT I know others, including you. My main reason for avoiding Sarenzo was shipping was slow, her site kept closing due to a new reason. A break in, a move, a dead, and yes health issues. I was subscribed to her beauty bag (can't remember the exact name) and they discontinued due to health issue. Each bag came with the 20% off coupon but the last bag didn't. That left a bad taste in my mouth.

They recently launched a new site and now they are closing up shop again. Man please lol. Site didn't even list out all the ingredients.

Sad thing is I liked majority of the things I bought from her and had she stayed consistent I would have been a repeat customer. Ah well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@cwmarie

Mine was strictly Slow Shipping and Lack of Sufficient Customer Relations. i.e. none

I never made it to "Quality" because as soon as I took it out of my Mailbox, I listed it on the Exchange Forum and Sold it.

Ogoma

She/they completely failed quality wise for me. She/they sent me butters with unmelted emulsifying wax beads in them.

Blairx0

2-Pack of Carol's Daughter Original or Lite Hair Milk

http://gr.pn/1eoEPSa

You basically get 12 oz for 9.99. I have never tried her products, but thought I would post here in case anyone was interested

ChocolateTink

Via FB: Hydratherma Naturals

24 HOUR SALE! FRIDAY 12/20/13 (12am -12pm EST)
Are you a last minute Christmas shopper?
Take advantage of our last sale of the year!
Take an additional 15% off all inventory by using coupon code HHJ10 at checkout! www.HealthyHairJourney.com Blessings!!!

ronie

shea terra organics 30% off entire purchase using code dec2013, no minimum purchase required. Coupon expires 12/31.
Got 2 4oz bottles of argan oil. Shipping is pretty fair too.
This winter my hair can't get enough oils and butters.

gorgeoushair

Via FB: Hydratherma Naturals

24 HOUR SALE! FRIDAY 12/20/13 (12am -12pm EST)
Are you a last minute Christmas shopper?
Take advantage of our last sale of the year!
Take an additional 15% off all inventory by using coupon code HHJ10 at checkout! www.HealthyHairJourney.com Blessings!!!

I wish her sales were more or her prices were lower....guess I'll miss this sale. Too bad cause I really want to try that Amino conditioner and another product. Oh well...

CocoGlow

Ynobe Shop
www.ynobeshop.com

40% off Flash Sale + FREE S&H on Domestic Orders

Coupon Code: FLSH13

Ends Tonight at Midnight EST

NaturallyATLPCH

Ynobe Shop
www.ynobeshop.com

40% off Flash Sale + FREE S&H on Domestic Orders

Coupon Code: FLSH13

Ends Tonight at Midnight EST

Whoooooa, this is a great sale from her! And she has great customer service.

Just placed an order for the Pumpkin Silk leave in and Body/Hair Butter in Pumpkin Berry. Two eight ounce products totaling 13.00 and some change with free shipping after the 40% off. #winning

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Hibiscus30

Lemme mosey on over to Ynobe. I do like her Amala & Nettle DC'er.

ETA: Just snatched a 16oz Amala & Nettle w/Soy Protein.

I already have an 8oz Jar w/o

Last edited:

Angelbean

Sigh I was minding on on biness and you guys tell erbidy about that flash ynobe sale! Lol
So I picked up the DC, silk leave in, double butter cream, and Ayurvedic butter all for 25 bucks! This will be my first time trying so a 40% off sale with free shipping was a great incentive!

IronButterfly

Hibiscus/Marmallow LI
Pumpkin Silk LI
Green Tea/Moringa Mask
Amla/Nettle DC

All for the price of ONE product from some other vendors????

That's an offer I could not refuse...:lick::lick::lick:

Angelbean

Texture me Natural is having a BOGO and all products listed are marked down. There is also a new bananas and avocado leave in added to the product list however it is not eligible for the BOGO offer!

Pompous Blue

happynappyhoney.com

HOLIDAY EVENT SALE
Its a New Year & we are celebrating with lots of cheer. We have officially launched our new web-site. We are offering a $50.00 account credit that will be valid during our New Years Sale beginning 12/31/2013. All you have to do is simply register your account on our web or leave feed back on a product you absolutely cant live without! Register Today! . Unfortunately we weren't able to carry these over to the new site.

Shhhhhh....There is also a silent FREE Shipping award for all purchases starting Today-12/30/2013 @ 12am (EST).

Please be safe and enjoy the holidays with family & friends!
The email did not say what the percentage off is for this sale.

And I noticed the Pink Sugar Hibiscus conditioner is in a bottle now. I'm wondering if the formula has changed 'cause the ones I received previously are all a very thick butter and in a jar. (as it should be)

Quote from the site:
New and improved now with more slip.
I wish these vendors would leave well-enough alone.

Beamodel

happynappyhoney.com The email did not say what the percentage off is for this sale. And I noticed the Pink Sugar Hibiscus conditioner is in a bottle now. I'm wondering if the formula has changed 'cause the ones I received previously are all a very thick butter and in a jar. (as it should be) Quote from the site: I wish these vendors would leave well-enough alone.

Lawd,
This thick arse stuff should remain in a jar not a bottle. Well I guess I won't be buying anymore.

toaster

Did everyone receive their pomade shop order? Mine has been in Brooklyn since 12/17. I think this is more USPS's fault than the vendors, but I'm annoyed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel Pompous Blue

If it is as thick as you all say it is (I haven't opened mine, only to smell it), then there would have to be a Formulation Change - to force it into a Bottle (due to the consistency).

Also, I did not see the Coffee Caramel Brulee and that Sweet Tea Hair Oil? So, I didn't see everything listed either.

sexypebbly

Did everyone receive their pomade shop order? Mine has been in Brooklyn since 12/17. I think this is more USPS's fault than the vendors, but I'm annoyed.

toaster the same thing happened to me and I ordered on 12/16. It stayed in Brooklyn for four days. But I finally got my package on Friday.

EnExitStageLeft

toaster and sexypebbly

Did they ship first class? If so, its not the vendor, its the Post Office. First class shipping has a 2-3 day lay over, but can be up to 7 days depending on the Holiday season. It will get to you but most likely after the Christmas Holiday.

All in all FIRST CLASS SUCKS! I highly recommend that all vendors sign with a third party shipping company so that they can adopt flat rate shipping. This is what Komaza and Sage have (both priority users, with occasional first class) and we receive our packages in speedy times.

Priority cost more, but better overall.

USPS in general is bad, but they're trying (I guess). *knocks on wood* :lol:

Pompous Blue

Lawd,
This thick arse stuff should remain in a jar not a bottle. Well I guess I won't be buying anymore.
Beamodel Me, neither.
@Pompous Blue

That Sale is confusing.:spinning: It's doing way too much.:spinning: I couldn't figure it out.:spinning:

ETA: It appears to me it's just Free Shipping?
IDareT'sHair I know, right?

But this part of the sale sounds like you can order $50 of product for free....I'm confused, too.
We are offering a $50.00 account credit that will be valid during our New Years Sale beginning 12/31/2013