DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

If it is as thick as you all say it is (I haven't opened mine, only to smell it), then there would have to be a Formulation Change - to force it into a Bottle (due to the consistency).

Also, I did not see the Coffee Caramel Brulee and that Sweet Tea Hair Oil? So, I didn't see everything listed either.
IDareT'sHair I wanted to try out the Caramel Brulee and maybe the sweet tea hair oil....Didn't see either.

I think I'll sit this one out.....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue Beamodel

Yeah, I saw that $50 thing-y, but didn't understand it (at all).:perplexed..:ohwell: #doingtoomuch

Bea - I'll be using it as a Butter too (whenever I open it):yep:

Blue - What did you (as a Natural) think of the Pink Hibiscus? Glad you are trying MHC Buttery Soy this time.:lick:

ETA: I just ordered a bunch of yummy sounding Products from Texture Me Natural B1 G1 Free (since I'm making end of the year 'random' purchases).:look:

Pompous Blue

Let me go see. I didn't even notice other items were listed.
Looks like the ingredients to the DC changed a little too. Oh well I use it as a butter/sealer anyways.
@Beamodel Yeah, look like the ingredients changed. I use the DC as a DC and leave-in. I'm glad I bought multiples from her previous sale.
Yeah, I saw that $50 thing-y, but didn't understand it (at all). .. #doingtoomuch
Bea - I'll be using it as a Butter too (whenever I open it)

Blue - What did you (as a Natural) think of the Pink Hibiscus? Glad you are trying MHC Buttery Soy this time.

ETA: I just ordered a bunch of yummy sounding Products from Texture Me Natural B1 G1 Free (since I'm making end of the year 'random' purchases).
IDareT'sHair I think she's doing too much, too. happynappyhoney.com Pink Sugar DC may be history for me. It's a very good DC and leave-in for me as it was. Very good product and she had to go and change it!

Also, I went to the Texture Me Natural website this morning. It was so wonky and disjointed that I didn't get a chance to order anything. I couldn't add some of the products to the basket and it wouldn't let me go to the cart to checkout with the items I was successful in adding to my cart. So, no go for me.

Beamodel

Pompous Blue

I have relaxed hair and the pink sugar was too heavy as a DC for my hair but I do love it as a butter on my ends. But yes since the ingredient change, I dont care to even bother trying the new version. Maybe I will reassess after more reviews on the newer version

Last edited:

denise44

For anyone who is interested in L'Oreal Hair products, Walgreen's is having a clearance on allot of their stuff. And I seen that they have the TRESemme Flawless Curls conditioner on clearance also.

I just snatched up: :drunk::yep::spinning:

2 L'Oreal Cleansing Con @ 1.79 ea

1 L'Oreal Everstrong Thickening Tonic 2.29

Salon Grafix Conditioning Cleanser 3.99

L'Oreal Precious Oil Treatment w/ Argan Oil 3.39

Haven't tried any of these but hope I like one of them, if not all:

missyanne

For anyone who is interested in L'Oreal Hair products, Walgreen's is having a clearance on allot of their stuff. And I seen that they have the TRESemme Flawless Curls conditioner on clearance also.

I just snatched up: :drunk::yep::spinning:

2 L'Oreal Cleansing Con @ 1.79 ea

1 L'Oreal Everstrong Thickening Tonic 2.29

Salon Grafix Conditioning Cleanser 3.99

L'Oreal Precious Oil Treatment w/ Argan Oil 3.39

Haven't tried any of these but hope I like one of them, if not all:[/QUOTE

On my way to Walgreen,
L'oreal:lick::spinning:
I mix L'oreal with Feungreek powder:drunk::drunk::drunk:

ronie

Any news on the phyto's friends and family sale. Please tag me anyone who posts or sees the link when they announce the sale.

Rnjones

Hair trigger oil - 25% off purchase code XMASGIFT25

ends tonight.

May finally pull the trigger on this (pun intended) as their sales are usually not that great

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

BonBons Cheveux Boutique's After Christmas Sale has begun and will end Thursday, December 26nd, at midnight (CST) Central Standard Time. Hurry as there are limited supplies and no rain checks!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Hey! Whats up! So I wanted to talk about the sale tomorrow. Its gonna be 26% off. Im only selling select items in limited quantities. There are 40 of each water based product and 20 of each butter. This is to insure that i only get certain number of orders, that will insure a faster shipping time. Will keep yall updated on the shipping time.

Also as of today my administrative assistant Ajani has started working. She was not supposed to start until January but she was a doll and started for me today. So she has been answering my emails for me today and she is the person that will be handling that for me. Also I will have help producing my products from comedian Bighorne.

So you know, we growing, getting help. We gonna see how this thang works out. It will be fun.

Thank yall for riding with me. Hey to all the new people, i didnt forget about the jay-z thing, and I really hope every one had a great day with their loved ones.

Last edited:

Jadi

Hey! Whats up! So I wanted to talk about the sale tomorrow. Its gonna be 26% off. Im only selling select items in limited quantities. There are 40 of each water based product and 20 of each butter. This is to insure that i only get certain number of orders, that will insure a faster shipping time. Will keep yall updated on the shipping time.

Also as of today my administrative assistant Ajani has started working. She was not supposed to start until January but she was a doll and started for me today. So she has been answering my emails for me today and she is the person that will be handling that for me. Also I will have help producing my products from comedian Bighorne.

So you know, we growing, getting help. We gonna see how this thang works out. It will be fun.

Thank yall for riding with me. Hey to all the new people, i didnt forget about the jay-z thing, and I really hope every one had a great day with their loved ones.

Ha. Umm no HH.:nono:

ronie

You ladies got the curlmart website on love down. I added my items to the cart, and now I can't checkout. I closed the browser and tried again with no results. I want my DB deep conditioning hair masques