December 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?

spacetygrss

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification masque x 2
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Detangler x2
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner

I have an addiction to conditioner and masques. What can I say? I had 20% coupons. :lol:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Shea Terra Organics (gifts for the family)
Argan & Ghassool Shampoo + Spa Body Bar x2
Authentic African Black Soap x4
Tamanu & Green Clay Purifying Face & Body Cleansing Bar x2
Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash
Moroccan Orange Blossom Purifying Facial Water
Shea Butter 30% Extreme Body Creme (Pink Guava & Pomegranates)
Shea Butter Quenching Hair + Body Oil (Pink Guava & Pomegranates)

J. Monique's Naturals
Organic Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash
Kukui Nut Hair & Scalp Conditioner x2
Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask x2

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
mzpurp

I read your post in another thread, I know exactly what you mean.

I'm always forgetting about what I order.:spinning:

I totally forgot I had ordered x2 bottles of Phyto Vitamins (back up) until they showed up and I kept thinking "what is this?":nono:

I just remembered that I ordered BlueRoze Beauty BF when I read someone posting about it.:blush:

So, yeah....don't feel bad I do that too (all the time).:lol:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Nothing and I'm unsure which emotion is winning - being proud that I have been disciplined or the feeling of being left on the pay nah fun.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Sephora
Phyto Phytophanere Hair & Nails Vitamins, 4 month supply (for me)

The Mane Choice
Manetabolism Vitamins, 4 month supply (for Mom)

Babygrowth

Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment in Island Fantasy

I can't wait to try this! Y'all keep talking about this stuff and I can't take it anymore! Lol

cutenss

I bought the SM JBCO Leave In and Styling Lotion. It is BOGO at CVS. But I cannot find the shampoo or the Masque :wallbash:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
A 1 liter bottle of Joico KPak conditioner. Finally found a TJ Maxx with a bottle that didn't smell rancid or have conditioner all over it. I'm happy because I almost broke down and got it at Ulta. And some giraffe print Essie nail decals for $2

Lita

Have you ladies used this before? I noticed this vitamin has good reviews at Sephora so I am tempted to try it.

PlainJane I used phyto off on for some time know,what I notice fist very strong claw nails,less shedding,stronger roots..In that order..

Happy Hair Growing!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
X10 tubes of Joico deep penetrating reconstructor at Ulta. They are 5 for $10 for the 1.7oz while the 5.1oz is $20 buy 2 get 1 free. Just got more conditioner for half the price lol. Now I'm going to get my sister and my coupons then off to Ulta #2 lol.

CodeRed

1 Vo5 conditioner at Walmart. I resisted going to Ulta even though the girl gave me back the coupon from last time and I also have another coupon... If I go in there, not only will I be buying things I don't need but I'll be buying A LOT of things I don't need.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
PlainJane
I haven't tried them before but I like changing up hair vitamins so I decided to use my recent Sephora coupons grabbing them.

I'm expecting them to behave like most hair vitamins for me- insignificant boost in monthly growth (like 1/8-1/4 of an inch, my diet isn't too terrible), much less hair shedding, much stronger nails, faster nail growth (or probably just better nail retention due to strength more than growth since they won't be not folding like paper all the time), improved skin.