Deep conditioning question

debyjay

Hi ladies,

I would like to do a deep condition today but I have no cholestrol. I do have CPR which I used last Sunday and the Sunday before that I did a keraphix wash -- can you tell I'm trying to reduce breakage? My question is can I do a humectress deep conditon treatment? I may be confusing moisturizing with conditioning I don't know. I do have a lot of stuff in my cabinet but no cholestrol.

TIA
Deb

Sometimes I do a deep conditioning with Keracare Humecto. I leaves my hair so silky and soft. You don't have to use cholesterol every single time.

aren't moisturizing and conditioning the same thing?
I deep condition every week with a moisturizing conditioner.I dont even own any cholestorol treatments.

Does anyone else do this too?
i am confused now since I always thought I was deep conditioning when I used my moisturizing conditioner

Katie, you can do a strengthing conditioning, which typically involves using something with protein (a little of a lot) and/or a moisturizing conditioning.

Personally, I stopped using cholesterol conditioners last fall and the moisture level in my hair seems to have increased. I don't know if it's due to that or not, but it's working. I didn't even get good moisturization from the curly girl (no poo) routine until I stopped using cholesterol conditioners. I DO use protein conditioners, but not those.

Back