Deep Wave "curlformers"... Hmmmm

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Mine are here! I just tried one and the wave pattern of the curlformer stays intact once applied to the hair unlike in that vid above where it straightens out on her hair. Idk what was going wrong there lol.

They look promising. Guess I will try them in the next couple of weeks and report back. I want to do them after a wash in lieu of flat ironing

Daina

Mine are here! I just tried one and the wave pattern of the curlformer stays intact once applied to the hair unlike in that vid above where it straightens out on her hair. Idk what was going wrong there lol.

They look promising. Guess I will try them in the next couple of weeks and report back. I want to do them after a wash in lieu of flat ironing

@ShredsofDignity, thanks for reporting back. I ordered some as well from Amazon and they should be here mid-month. Did you do it on wet hair or dry?

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I'm sorry guys. Not tonight :lol: It's super late and I'm just gonna wash my hair and then try out the FHI Stylus ( which im not counting on working well lol) and then flat iron...

I promise I will update this thread when I do try them though.
Maybe next week. I know I'm being annoying :lol: I want to see the results too but I don't want to be disappointed :(.

Daina

I've still got to learn how to use them! Received mine super quick this weekend even though I wasn't scheduled to get them until closer to the end of April. I've never used curlformers, but this wave version intrigued me but now I need to learn how to do it. I have an event this weekend so not sure I want to experiment in case things go wrong. I will try them the following week on Saturday. For those who have done curlformers before, does it come out better on wet or dry hair?

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I've still got to learn how to use them! Received mine super quick this weekend even though I wasn't scheduled to get them until closer to the end of April. I've never used curlformers, but this wave version intrigued me but now I need to learn how to do it. I have an event this weekend so not sure I want to experiment in case things go wrong. I will try them the following week on Saturday. For those who have done curlformers before, does it come out better on wet or dry hair?

I think you'd get a better result on wet hair... like a wet roller set.
I plan to do a wet set with them and dry under the dryer...

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
i've gotten cold feet . im deep conditioning right now and I'm seriously about to just use the flat iron after.
somebody needs to be awake to talk me into using these now :lol:

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Will you stop being such a damn tease, and do this darn deep wave set! :spank:
oh boy, my bad everyone :giggle.
I bet I'll still get to using them before anyone else who bought them though :lol:

well I promise to use them within a month...
i apologize for the false alarms. I honestly was going to use them. I just get scurred.

Daina

I haven't used them yet either as I am out of town this week for work and couldn't risk it. I will try them next weekend.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I wasn't going to say anything till after but since somebody bumped.. I will mention that I am planning to use mine tonight. I promise this time :lol:
I should have an update tomorrow morning since I may do my hair super late.

I'm afraid I will have trouble applying them but I'll just have to be patient. I haven't had much luck in the past with curlformers but i lovvvvve waves so much these seem worth it.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
welp im about to deep con ( ended up going to bed instead of doing my hair last night) and i'll be using these in about an hour...

scurred lol. someone comfort me lolol

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
they are in... did not have much trouble installing them at all to my surprise. about to sit under the dryer

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
the ease with which i got these in is making me rethink curlformers in general. I think i just have more skill with my hair now so maybe I should revisit the extra wide extra longs.