Destiny Godley Got A Hair Transplant!

Mystic

It looks so natural. I am happy for her.

BTW, who is she and why was she so bald that she needed transplant?

Theresamonet

It looks so natural. I am happy for her.

BTW, who is she and why was she so bald that she needed transplant?

She's a YouTube makeup artist. She said in the video that her extremely high hairline was hereditary.

Her hair has been discussed a bit on the forum... Mostly jokes. :look:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Good for her! :up: If you don't like something about yourself, then take steps to fix it. I admire her for sharing. Beautiful woman inside and out.

DeepBluSea

Wow. Considering her before pics she made the right decision. Who wants to be stuck dependent on wigs all their life.

HeavenlySkies

She's a YouTube makeup artist. She said in the video that her extremely high hairline was hereditary.

Her hair has been discussed a bit on the forum... Mostly jokes. :look:

So she was born with a far back hairline that was 2 inches wide all around? How did she get the scar on her head? I thought it all was from bad braids and weaves.

Theresamonet

So she was born with a far back hairline that was 2 inches wide all around? How did she get the scar on her head? I thought it all was from bad braids and weaves.

That's her story and she's sticking to it...

The scar is from the transplant surgery.

Phoenix14

...I can't believe she waited that long. However, I'm proud of her for taking the leap and doing what she thought was best

Nonie

[USER=31667]naturalmanenyc[/USER];18424987 said:
She has a link to how it was done. I'm intrigued and grossed out at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwmxjRKmYU

So happy for her. I was disappointed that^^ vid only showed the harvesting and didn't explain the whole procedure. But I found this one of another guy's surgery. So cool! I was surprised it is done by general anesthesia and that it's painless.

I wonder how much it'd be for eyebrows. :look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y46wSTY1cD4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BonBon

So she was born with a far back hairline that was 2 inches wide all around?

Apparently this is a picture of her as a kid. #

Meemee6223

Have y'all seen her progress since the surgery? I watched one of her videos today and her hair looks great! I'm glad she had good results.