DH Wants to Style My Hair......

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've been waiting for your update! I was scared that you would come back with three inches of hair :lachen:

Aw, tell your dh he did a good job! :clapping:

MariposaSexyGirl

Awww! Thanks girls. He told me "I told you so"..........now he is about to get on my nerves and rub it in my face that he can do hair too.

fluffylocks

WOW! I thought his skills were going to be like a little kid.....Like has alittle todler boy/girl ever snuck up behind you and tried to "do" your hair....hair sticking all over the place with a comb in the middle, brushing and combing hair forward instead of back :lachen: Or like how little girls do their barbies hair :)sad:)

So what was his process? He did a better job than I've ever done (dont tell him did better than a LHCF'er :lachen:) He shampooed you, conditoned, and rollerset it while it was wet? What products did he put in?

Alright, im done asking....sure if he's sneak reading that has made him more conceeded than nesscary and i am ashamed. lol

MariposaSexyGirl

WOW! I thought his skills were going to be like a little kid.....Like has alittle todler boy/girl ever snuck up behind you and tried to "do" your hair....hair sticking all over the place with a comb in the middle, brushing and combing hair forward instead of back :lachen: Or like how little girls do their barbies hair :)sad:)

So what was his process? He did a better job than I've ever done (dont tell him did better than a LHCF'er :lachen:) He shampooed you, conditoned, and rollerset it while it was wet? What products did he put in?

Alright, im done asking....sure if he's sneak reading that has made him more conceeded than nesscary and i am ashamed. lol

He did all the work I just talked him through the roller set. He used Silk Elements setting lotion, Salerm 21, and a little chi silk infusions.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Awww! Thanks girls. He told me "I told you so"..........now he is about to get on my nerves and rub it in my face that he can do hair too.

LOL! But he did well!! :)
You're so lucky that your DH can do hair, now you can cut, relax, set etc in your own home :yep: with someone who really wants the best for your hair.
It looks good.

scorpian

Hey girls! I let him do it.....sigh...It didn't come out bad at all. Although my new growth really isn't straight because I WOULD NOT let him near my head with that round brush. He didn't want to wrap it after he took the rollers down.He was like whats the point of putting all those rollers in if your going to make your hair straight. He combed it out with my paddle brush. He wanted it to have soft waves cuz he thinks waves are sexy. So this is his first rollerset and I'm proud of him. He says he wants to do flexi rods when I get a relaxer and he has to get him some hair supply(He so silly). He did not want to be in the pictures so it's only me taking after shots. And yes ladies it did get steamy in the shower:grin:. Please excuse my pants in one picture I edited the one that showed the full moon:lachen:. Those pants show where my waist stops but at the same time makes my butt look like its in a sack. Sorry.

Gotta love that :naughtycouch::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It looks good!! He did a great job!!!

lildhe

Hey girls! I let him do it.....sigh...It didn't come out bad at all. Although my new growth really isn't straight because I WOULD NOT let him near my head with that round brush. He didn't want to wrap it after he took the rollers down.He was like whats the point of putting all those rollers in if your going to make your hair straight. He combed it out with my paddle brush. He wanted it to have soft waves cuz he thinks waves are sexy. So this is his first rollerset and I'm proud of him. He says he wants to do flexi rods when I get a relaxer and he has to get him some hair supply(He so silly). He did not want to be in the pictures so it's only me taking after shots. And yes ladies it did get steamy in the shower:grin:. Please excuse my pants in one picture I edited the one that showed the full moon:lachen:. Those pants show where my waist stops but at the same time makes my butt look like its in a sack. Sorry.

Girl, book your next appt.asap. You have all of us trying to get in that chair. :yep: