Do you look cute when yo go to bed?

niknakmac

i'm having this issue right now. last night he actually reminded me to tie up my hair before he started bothering me. how sweet. i just got some silk pillows so hopefully that will help a bit.

beans4reezy

Depends on how I feel. When I feel swexy, I put on the skimpy stuff and crawl into bed. When I don't, it's Pajama's. Either way, my head is always covered with a silk scarf.

brucebettye

Hellz yea i look cute lol, i put my hair in 4 chunky plaits and wear a satin scarf (it usually stays on). I don't think hubby even cares, or notice for that matter, coz im nekked when i go to bed so he's usually not looking at my hair :grin:

I always think back to the beginning of our relationship pre LHCF (i was relaxed), i never wanted to wear my bonnet, by morning my hair was a hot mess - i know i've got pics of those mornings somewhere.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: My husband is like that too!!!!!!!!!!!

poookie

nope!!!

^ overnight deep conditioning

^ satin cap

poookie ain't eve *slightly* cute when she goes to bed!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I never look cute going to bed. I never go to bed without my satin scarf period. Sometimes I think, if anything happens in the middle of the night and I have to go outside, I'll look a sight but hey, doesn't really matter:spinning:.