Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Wow! :eek: I'm impressed. Now this is the first time a pic has convinced me to by this stuff.
  • First pic Sept 6th I uploaded this as my starting pic and it was removed a few days.
2nd pic taken Sunday

Also I realize that I haven been using it for a whole 4 weeks like I thought. I use it every day. Initially I used it twice daily consistently, in my latter days I was using it once a day because I realize my scalp needed cleaning especially since I was using other products like the Wgho without taking any breaks save for a few missed days last week. even after washing today, I immediately sprayed my scalp after doing my cornrows in the shower.

Daina

Itchiness. I was trying to hold my wash day until tomorrow but I will need to scrub my poor scalp today. I'm resisting the itch.

@Saludable84, the only time I can use it twice per day is on wash day. I'll use it really early and then wash it out and then I'll use it again that night. The itchiness has really subsided since I went to once per day and follow it with my scalp oil mix.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Used it last night and this morning. As soon as I did, the itching started back up. The good thing is that the itching wasn't as bad since the exfoliating on Saturday. If I had still been using clarifier, I'm sure the itching would be even better, but I'll just exfoliate weekly and see how that works.

khadicurls

I finally used it last night and this morning. I'm definitely not a good pic taker but I took pics last night to compare my progress. My scalp itched only slightly but I think that's just the normal itchiness I experience when doing my hair.

ETA: My hair is 2-stand twisted. I put it in a simple french braid updo to keep it out of my way. I have thin and fine hair. I'm scalpy.

Attachments

• 20161003_181735.jpg
    20161003_181735.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 57

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Hey ladies :wave:

It's been exactly 3 weeks since I installed these braids. Again, excuse me for not taking beginning braid pics but of course they were flush to my scalp and tight maybe even too tight o_O

If you see those little specs they are the product, I had just finished my morning spray. I got at least 1/2 inch all over so I can't complain. You can't even see my parts in the back anymore :)

20161008_104854.jpg 20161008_104900.jpg 20161008_105023.jpg

Attachments

• 20161008_104854.jpg
    20161008_104854.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Been using 1-2x a day. After I did the scalp exfoliation last week and my scalp behave way better. Likewise today. I think that was the issue and key. I hope to see more growth.

I am not applying on wash day and reapply the next day or the next night. My hair is usually still in twist the next day so I just spray the scalp. When I bun during the week, i spray the same areas but when I unravel twist, I spray in between the 2-strand twist.

My hair is creeping past my bra strap. When I started it was right at the top of my bra strap. If I keep it up, I can be MBL by end of year.

yynot

Just bought 2 from Amazon since they do not stock it in any BSS near me. I emmber uying Surge many years ago but I do not think I used it because I was using a bunch of other stuff. I am excited to see how it works.

Nvm, I've found it

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Documenting the start of my first bottle.
I'll take measurements some time this week.

ETA: I'll do progress checks after completing each bottle. I have three in the stash right now.

ETA2: I'm planning to do a one week break after finishing each bottle.

Last edited:

Daina

I'm still on my first bottle. I transferred mine to an applicator bottle with a nozzle tip for ease of applying. I've been using about a month, missing one week while traveling for business. I also only use it once per day. Anyone else still on their first bottle? Just seems like everyone else is going thru the bottle quickly.

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
I'm still on my first bottle. I transferred mine to an applicator bottle with a nozzle tip for ease of applying. I've been using about a month, missing one week while traveling for business. I also only use it once per day. Anyone else still on their first bottle? Just seems like everyone else is going thru the bottle quickly.

I'm still on mine as well! It may be because my hair is fine so I don't need to use as much.

Also just a little FYI I'm about to begin using VHF. I'm becoming a PJ lol.

Royalq

Straight product pushas. Smh. Y'all see me innocently browsing and be like
"psssst... Yo I got the stuff"*looks around nervously*
Me-" what stuff? "
Y'all thugs-"THE stuff!! Step into my office"

Sigh I bought a bottle. I'm going to be in these kinky twists for a few months so it gives me access to my scalp. I think it will make it easier to spray my scalp. I've retained absolutely nothing 2016. My hair has been so frustrating. I grow slow but usually retain my 3-4 inches of growth. But I retained nothing this year and idk why. So I hope this thing works. Usually growth aids don't work for me. I've tried biotin, msm, megatek, sulphur mixes, MN, mane-something pills can't remember the name, gnc hsn pills. They never work but hey this is the cheapest of them all. Nothing to lose.