Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

acapnleo

My cream, bottles and shampoo arrived.

Of course I couldn't resist, unpacked the box, smelled my products, tv's hopped in the shower!

The shampoo smells minty. I'll probably try to use weekly or every other week. I used it then moved on.
... was too distracted by my other goodies :dance7:

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Today marks my 21st day since using Xcel 21. Wow time flies! I have noticed my scalp seems to be in good shape. Never gets a little dry like it used to, which is great. I also see that there's a slight wave coming in of growth. If I grew my half inch back that would be awesome lol. May check on progress either tonight or tomorrow.

TiniTaylor

Hi everyone! I rarely ever post, but I have a question. I've searched everywhere including this thread and couldn't find the answer. What are the ingredients to their shampoo and their cream? I've been looking into buying them. Thank you.:D

ETA: Nevermind. I found the ingredients to the cream. I must have overlooked it. I blame my ADHD.

Last edited:

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Well looks like I grew. I almost got that half inch back. Not bad. For two weeks after my trim I certainly can't complain! But I am impatient, so I'm praying for better success next month lol. Maybe it just takes a little longer for my body to really start increasing my hair's growth rate. I'll wait and see!

PureSilver

I washed my hair this morning. I will be editing and posting pics later. I am amazed that's all I can say. My regimen is very simple and I'm glad it's working out. Kudos to all the ladies that have kept me going in this thread with Xcel-21, my holy grail Wgho and my minoxidil mix oh and protective styling for a whole 4weeks

khadicurls

So I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived today. Yay! I will use it tomorrow when I twist my hair. I have grossly neglected my hair and just started getting back on track with caring for it. I'm going back to basics. This will be the last new hair product I try out for a while.

TiniTaylor

I'm on my 2nd bottle. My first bottle only lasted a week. I have a heavy hand, so I decided to spray a little closer to the scalp and massage it in. I think the 2nd bottle will last me 2 weeks. Thank God. I have 4 more bottles. My scalp itches so much, but I have some growth already, so I don't mind it. Lol

PureSilver

• First pic Sept 6th I uploaded this as my starting pic and it was removed a few days.

2nd pic taken Sunday

Also I realize that I haven been using it for a whole 4 weeks like I thought. I use it every day. Initially I used it twice daily consistently, in my latter days I was using it once a day because I realize my scalp needed cleaning especially since I was using other products like the Wgho without taking any breaks save for a few missed days last week. even after washing today, I immediately sprayed my scalp after doing my cornrows in the shower.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

PureSilver

Ladies I didn't make much of what i saw but now you ladies are making me feel now that you really haven't sent it all, when I compared my BC on July 10 to yesterday when I removed my cornrows, mouth dropped. The thickness is unbelieveable, seemed as if I gained a whole lot. I will post more pics once my life settles; also I'm still on my first bottle. I will be buying 2 bottles every weekend and maintaining my use of my other products until I reach my goal of healthy BSL hair.

Last edited:

khadicurls

Ladies I didn't make much of what i saw but now you ladies are making me feel now that you really haven't sent it all, when I compared my BC on July 10 to yesterday when I removed my cornrows, mouth dropped. The thickness is unbelieveable, seemed as if I gained a whole lot. I will post more pics once my life settles; also I'm still on my first bottle. I will be buying 2 bottles every weekend and maintaining my use of my other products until I reach my goal of healthy BSL hair.

This is awesome. I just received my bottles yesterday. I'm washing my hair today so I can get started.