Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

GeorginaSparks

Mine are here. Im bunning right now and when im able to start wigging it up again, hope to get a good amount of growth. Might get some phony ponies and phony buns and wear a baggy underneath. Do it old school. My hair grew fastest that way.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 205

stacy

My two bottles arrived today!!! I ordered from Locobeauty.i

ETA: I took down my Crazy Eyes braids, parted my hair, sprayed on my scalp then the length of my hair, sprayed my hair with Sauve Natural Infusion oil spray, then made two ponytails. My goal is to spray at least once a day before bed.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I said , let me go stretch this hair since @Saludable84 showing out.

Take notice of where my eyebrows and hair are in each picture. I started a week ago.

No!!!! I was taking a picture for something else thinking "aint no growth here...." And when it went down that far I jumped up faster than hearing the Mac and cheese is ready. I'm actually impressed. I just might order three more bottles and see how this plays out the rest of the year.

Using 2x a day, it would literally last me 21 days, but using it 1x a day maybe a little more. I might just get a few more next week.

PureSilver

@PureSilver
I don't think anyone has used it long enough to post any GREAT reviews yet.

I read a fee positive reviews on another hair board. One member said she got a full inch in 1 month. Im not consistent with my usage and maybe i should be but right now im using a couple things and i dont want to add another product. Truth is i consider myself a slow grower and this month ive already gained great growth with what i am now using. Next month ill see becaue i reallt need need those inches.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
This is going to be my third week. Next Sunday I will try to get a better picture. I doubt there will be a big difference from this week, but I could see this product giving me roughly an inch a month. That's not bad.

I don't see myself using it after I'm able to reach a goal (I don't wanna be greedy :look:), but it really isn't a bad product on the hair alone or just as a scalp refresher either.

PerfectlyFlawed

So far I've gained an 1/2" in 2 weeks, on my way to an inch this month. If this continues to work I won't need extensions for my wedding next August.

Edited: I've only using it for 10 days not 2 weeks like I orginally thought, just checked the calendar.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I trimmed my hair to 10 (from 12" of struggle ends) exactly before I started using this. Now I have about 10.5 in spots. I've been using it since August 11th. That's only two weeks. I'm going to reserve complete judgement if/when my hair reaches 11. If I can get back to 12 by or before December, I know I can attribute it to this.