Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
This is August 18th. I started using the Netwurks August 20th. I'll post an update September 10th.

This piece of hair broke off for some reason in the front of my hairline. I dont know if I was too rough or if that area was getting too much manipulation. The rest of the length is collar bone in the front for my bangs.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1471870759525.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1471870759525.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 118

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I think I'm gonna order the cream version soon and just massage it into my scalp...concentrating on areas I'm trying to grow out faster. I started using MN because of this thread lol. Idk if its making a difference but its super easy to use and doesn't make my hair look greasy.

I suffered some breakage in front ( along with trimming) thats giving my front ends on the left side a bit of a jagged look which I HATE . It falls funny to me. That hair also falls funny because its only about 12 inches :cry3: and the rest of my hair is far longer. So it just looks wrong as if I cut bad layers.
I'm desperately trying to grow that hair out. Both sides in fromt are too short but the left looks much worse.

all this is why i am NEVER relaxing my hair again. I've had far worse breakage from relaxers too :nono:. Ive been lucky this time.

Last edited:

MACGlossChick

I got my package today. Apparently the cream can be used as either a conditioner or applied to the scalp.

Ingredients: purified water, dimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, propylene glycol, glycerin, peppermint oil, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquaternium 7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe vera gel, lactic acid, propylparaben, edta.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Did anyone suffer hair loss from this stuff? I just need to know that before I order. I know some have had irritation (my scalp is made off steel, even lye relaxers barely bother me) but has anyone had hair loss?

PureSilver

I bought 2 bottles of this stuff, dont know if im already discouraged because im not reading any GREAT reviews but......i just used it 5mins ago i think i'll empty the sprayvin a dropper bottle i find it easier this way.