Does anyone press their hair?

Estee

Ladies, if you do, can you *puleeze* tell me how to make it keep?? Mine never lasts past a few hours. I've tried APEX, Marcel wax, Ultra Sheen Satin Press, nothing keeps it in for me.

I usually wear 2 strand twists and occasionally I get it done in an updo with flat twists and extensions. I work out at the gym a couple of times a week so those styles work well for that. But, I'd like to see length, especially when I'm going out, so I attempt to press it. I use an electric comb which gets very hot and straightens well, but I spend half the night worrying about when my hair will revert and not enjoying myself. Kinda like Cinderella turning back into a pumpkin...

Thx!

CICI24

My hair doesn't revert when I press anymore I use Lustrasilk hair culture spray air dry and then press I lightly oil my hair a couple hours later with either kemi oyl or my own oil mix wich is similar to wild growth oil. I prefer to press with a flat iron because it seems to come out straighter. I wouldn't suggest using a lot of products when pressing. I use ultra sheen satin creme press on my hair during the week if my hair needs moisture. Does the ultra sheen satin creme press you use have a creamy thick consistency too it or is it the hair grease I realized that they have 2 completely different products in the same packaging with the same name unless something was wrong with the last one i bought.