Drink Your Water Challenge

BellaRose

Drank 1 litre Monday to Wednesday last week and reduced to 500ml for the rest of the week.
Had 1 litre Sunday, 500ml yesterday and 1 litre so far today. Still have a 425ml bottle watching me.

bluenvy

I haven't been tracking the amount of water, with being out and about.
Drinking water from different cup sizes.
I'm still drinking enough, but I'm sure it's not in 80 oz range.

BellaRose

Finished my 425 ml on Tuesday so 1.425 ml drunk on that day. Had 1l on both Wednesday and Thursday. Today drank my litre in work and just finished a 425ml bottle.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Has anyone looked into Japanese water therapy?
What are the correct steps to follow the Japanese water therapy? If you have kidney problem or severe health issues, ask your doctor before starting the Japanese Water Therapy. Here are the steps you need to follow to carry out this therapy.
  1. After you wake up drink 4 x 160ml (22 ounces) glasses of water (not cold) before you do anything else, including brushing your teeth.
  2. After you finish your water, you can brush your teeth, but don’t eat or drink for 45 minutes.
  3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
  4. After every meal or snack, don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
  5. If you are sick, elderly, or not used to this, you can start this process gradually that eventually equals 22 ounces per day.
It is recommended to continue this therapy and to make this procedure a routine in our life.

EzrasNumberOneFan

TheLORDisMyShepherd
Wow, I haven't posted on this site in a while but I'm glad to see some people are still drinking their water. I fell off for a few months but for the last two weeks or so I've been back on track with 2 liters per day.

trclemons

FREE SHIPPING!

*Clearance bottles are sold as is. No refunds or exchanges. Bottles are functional for drinking directly from the bottles spout, but may have manufacturing flaw that restricts use of the included straw.

• Sale!
  • Bottle 67 oz (Power Blue)
    $9.99

Sale!
Bottle 67 oz (Power Green)
$9.99