Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge--Part Deux

prettykinks

On the 29th I got down 80oz, 30th I got down 60, So far today I got in 64oz. I will check in tonight with the final numbers.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
aww tiffers it's ok... i struggled to get mine all down yesterday. I've been drinking so much water i swear i'm going to float away...
LOL!!! You and me, both! One positive is that my appetite has greatly decreased. But I'm so tired of running to the bathroom every 10 minutes!

Stiletto_Diva

LOL!!! You and me, both! One positive is that my appetite has greatly decreased. But I'm so tired of running to the bathroom every 10 minutes!

Lol I feel you. I'll be at home trying to relax and every ten to twenty minutes I have to get up out of my comfortable spot to use the darn bathroom.

I didn't get my water in the past two days, but I'm on a good start for today.

25Nona

I've been getting it all in the past couple of days.....except for today, some reason I was struggling still have 37oz. to go grrrr.....

tiffers

Lol I feel you. I'll be at home trying to relax and every ten to twenty minutes I have to get up out of my comfortable spot to use the darn bathroom.

I didn't get my water in the past two days, but I'm on a good start for today.
I know!!! Your bladder always wanna act up when you're nice and comfy! :lachen:

ad0rkabletash

I drank way more than my 65 oz yesterday and I was running to the bathroom every 15 minutes! Never doing that again! :rofl:

I've still got 10 ounces left for today though...

tiffers

I didn't get all of my water in yesterday, but I did today!!! :woot:

Kimdionneca

I have been drinking my water, but it's going slow today. I usually have finished 1 liter by now, but I am only half way through. I better get to work!!!!

tiffers

How's everyone doing so far today?

I got a good amount of water in this morning

Coco*Colada

i have been doing it for a few days I do see a difference in my skin and my hair is not as dry as it usually is . Plus it helps me stay full so i don't snack endlessly!! motivation to keep going!! YEAHHH

missnk

Just saw this post - not only does drinking a lot of water help you remain beautiful, it keeps your digestive systems going. While I havent been able to keep up with the amount of water recommended, I have increased significantly. It is definitely working!

tiffers

I'm doin alright today. About 20 more oz to go

How is everyone doing?