Drink Your Water Challenge

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Great challenge!

Just in case this is useful or of interest or new to someone:

I used to purchase a lot of disposable water bottles in cases. Then I discovered that there are water bottles with filtering systems in the straw. I use the first one below. The second one (in the second link) looks great and supposedly helps socially via proceeds going overseas.

http://www.target.com/p/brita-hard-sided-water-filtration-bottle-white-pattern-34oz/-/A-15116730

upload_2016-12-20_5-29-13.png

http://lifestraw.eartheasy.com/prod...uWOrCiCFgSMJfP3qMeXiJFgI9yUb2YR7a8aApoZ8P8HAQ

Blessings!

tashboog

I'm on Instagram
I fell short yesterday too :wallbash:. I don't no how I'm a get my water in cuz I'll be on vacation until Jan 3 which means I'm going to be sleeping in late :laugh:. I usually do better with my water when I'm at work but not so much at home. My water app helps some but still not enough to help me reach my daily goal. I just need to lose more weight so that I can drink less water :laugh:.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I fell short yesterday too :wallbash:. I don't no how I'm a get my water in cuz I'll be on vacation until Jan 3 which means I'm going to be sleeping in late :laugh:. I usually do better with my water when I'm at work but not so much at home. My water app helps some but still not enough to help me reach my daily goal. I just need to lose more weight so that I can drink less water :laugh:.
You laugh, but this is me all day every day!

tolly

100 oz today. I hope I will be able to sustain this withstand need to void, I am eager to get to needing the rest room less frequently as some posters said their bodies adjusted....its been more than a week and I still go every 20-30min...so disruptive, I am presently at home on leave but I don't want to do this at work.

EzrasNumberOneFan

TheLORDisMyShepherd
I finished the last couple of days at 64 oz. I think I'm finally super, duper comfortable with drinking my water everyday, so it's not even a challenge to get it in anymore. I'm so glad that all of you ladies helped me to really change my drinking habits for good! Who would have thought this would help my health so much!

One trick that has REALLY helped me is that I started drinking a cup of water on my way out the door whenever I need to go use the bathroom. So I'm usually finished before 1:00, and by around 2 I'm good to go and done with my back to back bathroom trips. When I'm on my way to use the bathroom, I pour a glass up to refill and drink it before going (if I'm not in too much of a hurry. lol) This also helps me to pee more so that I have to use the bathroom less, and its a natural "water-app reminder." It also makes using the bathroom feel really good lol!

Done for today. I just come in here to check on ya'll at this point. Good luck to everybody!

Pmpomatic

The number one reason I don't like using the bathroom at work....someone blew the bathroom up :barf:. Unfortunately, I was 5 hrs from home, at a hospital I wasn't familiar with, and had to pee bad before going into a late OR case. Never again. I finished with 68 oz yesterday.