Who's using EMU oil?

chebaby

The growth oil and the growth lotion specifically have the Emu oil. The website says they've reformulated them to have more Emu oil than before.
yea i got the lotion but i dont need the oil as i have fallen in love with coconut oil and cocasta hair oil. but i heard the lotion is wonderful.

Blaque*Angel

i've been using this for over a year.

i use it all over my body, i got a horrible rash on my chest that even the derm's products did not clear, i used emu for 2 weeks and the rash has gone! also the dark mark that the rash left has faded fastly.

i mix it with my MT, It glides on easier :yep:

it is not a greasy oil at all. it is light and non sticky, it absorbs leaving you silky soft.
i cannot compare any other oil to it.

when i moisturise my son with it he has an extra SPARKLY lovely glow until i wash it off. this is one of my staple products.

pure austrailian emu oil is the best to get as it is 100% pure (this is where most emu oil comes from) a seller on EBAY stocks it :)

HTH

Namilani

I bought some after a horrible relaxer experience. I actually ended up with a 2nd degree burn and bald spot in my nape. This stuff healed the burn and I have some hair back (albeit short and a different texture, lol). I got a great deal on eBay. The wonderful seller said I was her fastest payment ever and she doubled my order for free.

Bought some from Ebay a week ago. Just start using on scalp to, time will tell but, have been using on my right hand/arm as pain relief (Suffer from RSI) and a few drops go a lllooooonnnnggg way!!!! Within a few minute, pain is gone!!!

Even used some on my mum (arthritis) and, she has noticed immediate relief.

I bought my small bottle for £5.99. Next time, I'm buying the next size up.

CHECKMATE!

EMU oil is suppose to (wake up) dormant hair follicles. Is anyone using this seeing growth?

YES YES YES!!!! I attribute my progress to this oil,not only has it grown my hair,it has thickened it tremendously! I prepoo with it in my cond and use it daily to throw my hair in a clip...u can't go wrong with this oil,trust me!:yep:

MrsLack

I also use it for everything! I just started back about a month ago consistantly, its my favorite oil! My skin is glowing when I use it at night, and my hair and especially my scalp have also benefited from it. I also think it made my hair thicker. If I get a pimple I put a little on and it really helps heal it faster. It works great on sore muscles/aching joints too.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

you guys are making me want to go there!!! i definitely need dormant hair follicles to wake up and grow, i need my hair to thicken so...let's find the better buy...

mariofmagdal

I use 100% Austrailian Emu Oil on my face in the morning and before bed at night. First, I cleanse with a cucumber cleanser then seal with emu oil....Awesome results! I do not bother with adding it to my scalp as I am satisfied with my hair regime.

franknbeans82

i've been using this for over a year.

i use it all over my body, i got a horrible rash on my chest that even the derm's products did not clear, i used emu for 2 weeks and the rash has gone! also the dark mark that the rash left has faded fastly.

i mix it with my MT, It glides on easier :yep:

it is not a greasy oil at all. it is light and non sticky, it absorbs leaving you silky soft.
i cannot compare any other oil to it.

when i moisturise my son with it he has an extra SPARKLY lovely glow until i wash it off. this is one of my staple products.

pure austrailian emu oil is the best to get as it is 100% pure (this is where most emu oil comes from) a seller on EBAY stocks it :)

HTH
can you tell me the seller's name, please?

SelfStyled

You can find it at Camden Grey for cheap. I made a natural "grease" using a combo of Emu and Coconut oil and it is so nice. I camt remember how much I paid but it was way cheaper than a small bottle I bought at Whole Foods.

http://www.camdengrey.com/

Last edited:

toninatl

I used to get mine from "From Nature With Love" but they went up so much!!!!! I need to find somewhere local...

illuminatiamerica

http://www.naturalhairgrows.com/emu-oil.html

This lady used it for 90 days on a 12 year old bald spot. I'm so skeptical of the internet. My skepticism said "Are her pictures listed in the wrong order because it looks like the emu took her hair out."

I dunno..... it kind of looks like the filled in spot lost hair in 12 weeks and she has it ordered backwards. whadda u think?

flowinlocks

http://www.naturalhairgrows.com/emu-oil.html

This lady used it for 90 days on a 12 year old bald spot. I'm so skeptical of the internet. My skepticism said "Are her pictures listed in the wrong order because it looks like the emu took her hair out."

I dunno..... it kind of looks like the filled in spot lost hair in 12 weeks and she has it ordered backwards. whadda u think?

Lol I know I saw this a while back and was thinking the same thing. It looks the same if not worse.:perplexed

JFemme

I use 100% Austrailian Emu Oil on my face in the morning and before bed at night. First, I cleanse with a cucumber cleanser then seal with emu oil....Awesome results! I do not bother with adding it to my scalp as I am satisfied with my hair regime.

My scalp/hair loves this oil.. (I have 100% Australian oil as well)

With all these glowing testimonials Imma try it on my face tonight...
:grin:

silenttullip

There's an Emu Oil shampoo and conditioner I plan to scoop up if my current reggie I'm testing doesn't work. It seems to be really good for tight scalp, dandruff, hair loss, etc.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Is anyone else still using emu oil? Just bought some for skin and face. But looking to see if anyone got results for using it on their hair/scalp.

Ms. Tiki

I used it on my daughter's hair. The first time I tried it was to thicken up her sides b/c they were thinning out from too much braiding. Her sides are now full and back to normal. After the success with her edges, I used it again when she had a bald spot courtesy of her sister. Needless to say almost all of her hair grew back quickly. You can't tell that it was pulled out. I used emu oil alone and I mixed it with EVCO. Just thought I would share...

Stepiphanie

I bought some emu this spring to use on my bald spot but haven't been as consistent with that as my bhiringgaraj which I thinks works better. However, emu is now my daily moisturizer for my face, and I absolutely love it!

Ivonnovi

Emu Oil is one of the few oils that are "readily" absorbed into the skin. I imagine that when used on hair, it will moisturize and penetrate way more deeply than most oils (most oils seals moisture in).

JeterCrazed

EMU oil is suppose to (wake up) dormant hair follicles. Is anyone using this seeing growth?

*singing* me me meeeee
It's just like my skin's natural oil, no smell, and no residue. I have definitely noticed teeny lil new hairs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

infojunkie

I add it to my prepoo mix (along with amla, ecvo, evoo, jojoba, and grapeseed oil). I think I've got enough stuff in the prepoo, I'm thinking I need to see what other uses I can find for the emu. But then again I use EVCO like Frank's Red Hot Sauce so I don't know...

JeterCrazed

So, how long have you been using emu for this? Any pictures?
Hard to get tiny lil hairs on camera.

Since August. I attribute the overall growth to the internal supplements, but I've never seen that many new hairs sprout at once. You can look at my album.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™