Who's using EMU oil?

flowinlocks

I just bought a 2 oz. bottle of emu oil, I have been hearing so many great things about , how this stuff works on skin conditions like eczema, sore muscles, and regrows hair!!!, has anyone used this? Are you seeing results?

Last edited:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I use it...it's a staple for me!! :yep::up: My scalp was very tight and unforgiving but since using EMU oil my scalp is healthy, soft to the touch, moves during my massages. I also use it on my face as well. :yep:

Kay.Dee

I've always wanted to but it's pricey for me. I had a little bottle I got as a gift and I never thought to use it on my hair until it was gone. Make sure to report your results!

JustKiya

*kicksrocks*

Man, I meant to get some before I started this Buy Nothing challenge, but I forgot. :(

:lurking:

flowinlocks

I use it...it's a staple for me!! :yep::up: My scalp was very tight and unforgiving but since using EMU oil my scalp is healthy, soft to the touch, moves during my massages. I also use it on my face as well. :yep:

How long have you used it? Did you notice increased growth?

newflowers

The science says that emu "wakes up" folicles that are dormant. I use emu on my scalp and on my skin. It's very good for both. I bought mine online from garden of wisdom - decent prices and fairly fast service.

Snuckles

It's in my Mega Tek mix. I've read the same things about it as you have and really purchased it for my hairline. I never really used it for any amount of time alone to see if it works or not. But I do have it in my Mega Tek mix and my hair is growing.

Opulence

It's in my Mega Tek mix. I've read the same things about it as you have and really purchased it for my hairline. I never really used it for any amount of time alone to see if it works or not. But I do have it in my Mega Tek mix and my hair is growing.
what is in your mega-tex mix snuckles

TemiLnd

Ive been using it for a while on my bosy and scalp. i mix it into some of my scalp oil. its great on my skin. I think it helps my growth aids penetrate better...

JustKiya

Ive been using it for a while on my bosy and scalp. i mix it into some of my scalp oil. its great on my skin. I think it helps my growth aids penetrate better...

Totally OT, but I LOVE those cornrows!! Looking good, looking GOOD.

LoveLiLi

OMG, you read my mind. I was just wondering if any LHCF ladies use this. I saw a couple of products I'm interested in trying; both contain emu oil. I'm trying to decide between Shea-mu butter and Hair Nourishment oil by Komaza Care.

I'll probably try the Komaza Care since I get more product (4 ounces for $16) . The Shea-mu butter is $34 for a 2 oz container and I'll probably go through that really fast.

flowinlocks

I was just thinking , I'm gonna mix it with MT!!!, I guess great minds think alike:yep:yo braids r slammin!

TemiLnd

I mix some into my amla or MTG mix. A little goes a long way with Emu. Its so fantastic with my body that if used constistantly on scalp, im sure it will help those with itchy or dry scalp. its very moisturising. I use over night on cracked winter lips and BAMMM, lovely in the morning LMAO... no but im so serious. keep a small bottle in your bag. good to go..

belle_reveuse28

I use emu over my entire body. When I first got some, I bought it from this hair care system that talked about it waking up the hair follicles and increasing the growth stage/decreasing the dormant stage. I use it on my face, which is amazing because it's non-comedogenic, therefore it doesn't clog the pores. I can't put any other type of oil on my face. It makes my face look like silk and I dont have to wear foundation or powder either. I just slap on a very small drop of it, adn smooth it over, and put on some bronzer and i'm good to go. I use it on my body after a bath or when sunbathing, it makes my tan bang! Like seriously! The stuff is the truth, but I'd order it from ebay or people online. You should pay about 20 bucks for an 8 ounce bottle. I dont pay anymore than that. Others charge like 40 bucks for like 3 ounces, CRAZY!!! I love the emu I get. It's wonderful!

chebaby

i just ordered some prodcts from www.healthyhairjourney.com with emu oil in them and i cant wait til they get here.

Shaley

i just ordered some prodcts from www.healthyhairjourney.com with emu oil in them and i cant wait til they get here.

The growth oil and the growth lotion specifically have the Emu oil. The website says they've reformulated them to have more Emu oil than before.