End of Summer 08' Waist Length Challenge Final Reveal!

MariposaSexyGirl

Hey Ladies post your final pictures in here. I will be posting mine shortly gotta upload. Also putting this in the main thread just in case it doesn't get bumped enoough you will have a link:grin::grin::grin::grin:.

MariposaSexyGirl

Well it's not much but um here you go...

A pic of my hair. It looks thin at the ends. It is most likely because I have 2 months of newgrowth and I haven't trimmed in a year, I dusted maybe twice.

Just stretching my NG. Tried to show my scalp but um that ain't happening. The side I'm pulling down is like an half inch loner than the other side. Oh well thats me.

Where are you other people at:look:

nakialovesshoes

Singing to a chacha beat: Mariposa is WL! Mariposa is WL!

Congrats lady. I've been stalking your Fotki all summer to see your progress!

P

Paradox

It is really nice to see someone post progress :) thanks Mariposa!

likewtr4chklit

Soooooo I guess Mariposa is the only one who successfully completed the challenge--at least that's what I'm going to think IF NO ONE ELSE POSTS THEIR PICS.

CONGRATS MARIPOSA!!

silverlotus

Looks like you made it, Mariposa! Beautiful hair.

I'm gonna be late on this challenge, my pics will be posted on Friday at the latest.

audacity.

Well it's not much but um here you go...

A pic of my hair. It looks thin at the ends. It is most likely because I have 2 months of newgrowth and I haven't trimmed in a year, I dusted maybe twice.

Just stretching my NG. Tried to show my scalp but um that ain't happening. The side I'm pulling down is like an half inch loner than the other side. Oh well thats me.

Where are you other people at:look:

BEAUTIFUL, Mariposa!!!! I :love: your hair!